Andrei Arlovski’s “Sparta” Kick Sends John Dodson Flying

Updated: January 27, 2011

With the egging on of Jon “Bones” Jones, heavyweight Andrei Arlovski demonstrates the Sparta kick on bantamweight John Dodson.

1. LordOfWu

January 27, 2011 at 3:27 am

Dodson jumped, it wasn't even well faked

2. Timmy

January 27, 2011 at 3:46 am

AA will be back…better than ever. I could see him winning the HWT Strikefirce tourney.

3. OMEGA

January 27, 2011 at 4:06 am

Agreed, judging from his last fight with Fedor, he's still got what it takes!

4. fakearms

January 27, 2011 at 7:10 am

ahh his last fight wasn't against Fedor… his last two fights weren't even against Fedor, he got knocked out by Brett Rogers in under 30 seconds and then he lost a one sided decision to Bigfoot Silva, if anything he looks worse now than he ever did.

5. Aldo Raine

January 27, 2011 at 10:47 am

Arlovski isn't what he used to be because he doesn't have the chin anymore. He's still very talented its just the lights go off a lot quicker. He's been Ko's to many times. I still think he is one of the scariest people in MMA though.

6. Flying Armbar

January 30, 2011 at 12:01 am

You don't know Jack, Aldo!

Arlovski is pound for pound the best fighter in all of MMA and he's proven it time and time again. Don't believe me?

State your case and I'll argue the tinkle out of you, cause I'm a winner and your not! I suck dick and swallow cause it makes me stronger. I'm the best arguer on Cage Today and you all know it, even my Mom thinks I'm the best arguer in my whole Basement. To stand in my shadow is to fear me, to hear my argument is to be my slave. I am the arguer King!