Are Rampage and The UFC Friends Again?

Updated: March 4, 2010
rampae mobil 2

It looks like the UFC has found a way to get Quinton Rampage Jackson back on the program:
“A gift from the UFC. Wanna make a black man happy? Get him a ride!!” - Rampage

1. Rez

March 4, 2010 at 10:02 am

I think that would make me happy …no I take that back I KNOW that would win me back. But hell, this is coming from a guy that doesn't have that kinda money and I would have taken a faulty Toyota!

2. STEVEO

March 5, 2010 at 2:06 am

lets see if you can't try and live up to every racial profile rampage… maybe they can throw some fried chicken and watermelon in the trunk too. this is why i hate this guy, "get him a ride". what an idiot

3. PoppyNick

March 5, 2010 at 4:08 am

Wow Steveo….way to touch on about every stereotype for a black man.

4. STEVEO

March 5, 2010 at 4:41 am

it was sarcasm dude, im not racist, i just get pissed when ratards give people the fire power to be. I'm full time army and a few of my buddies hate the fact that everyone in black culture tries to live their life one rap video at a time.

5. CobraClutch

March 5, 2010 at 7:16 am

wow. really? Steveo says "i'm not racist" then backs that up with "everyone in black culture tries to live their life one rap video at a time."

this is 2010, dude. you can't really be that ignorant. Well, apparently YOU can. keep that shit off this site. go to the klan's message boards or something and don't bother us with your ignorant bullshit.

6. Oswald Gobblecock

March 5, 2010 at 9:10 am

STEVEO Says:

March 5th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

I'm not racist, I've had 3 black people over at my house.

lol

7. Robert

March 5, 2010 at 10:20 am

and they didn't even steal! LOL

8. Nichole Lesniak

March 5, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I'm just dying to know what a "ratard" is!

9. WHODINI

March 5, 2010 at 11:57 pm

now the pc police show up

10. Oswald Gobblecock

March 7, 2010 at 8:29 am

Her post have consisted of copying and pasting people's topic and to find spelling errors as of late. lol

11. BigJon

March 7, 2010 at 10:40 am

everyone knows what a ruh-tard is. just watch the hangover.