Audio: Tito Ortiz Visits The Howard Stern Show

Updated: February 6, 2008
jenna jameson and tito ortiz visit howard stern

jenna jameson and tito ortiz visit howard stern

Tito Ortiz and girlfriend Jenna Jameson made an appearance today on the Howard Stern Show on Sirius Satellite Radio. As expected Tito had some choice words to say about UFC president Dana White, comparing him to shady boxing promoter Don King. Listen to the audio clip below:

I’ve worked so hard for [The UFC] and put my ass on the line. I’ve fought injured and with a torn ACL and a bulging disc and still put my ass on the line, and they still don’t show me respect.

Dana’s like Don King. The only thing that separates him [Don King] and Dana White is the color of their skin.

The talk about the UFC and Dana White starts around 18:27 :

1. derek

February 6, 2008 at 9:23 am

the ufc will now sue tito for libel. just watch.

2. rhinox

February 6, 2008 at 10:12 am

Am I the only one that is sick of hearing about these two people? Tito had his run but I do not think he could ever be a champion again he has to start realizing that he his old news. Can not wait until he gets his ass kicked against Machida.

3. dane drebin

February 6, 2008 at 3:53 pm

tito needs to get his head in the game and ditch the slut. he's got a big challenge in machida the dudes a freakin ghost when he fights.

4. Kash

February 6, 2008 at 4:42 pm

I made it through about two minutes an had to turn it off. It seemed too much like Jenna is in control and Tito just talks to support what she's saying. Tito uses the same joke in every interview. "We've been together one year, seven months, three days, and four hours….blah blah. Tito I hope everything turns out good for you but I would advise you to listen to Too Short when he says "never turn a hoe into a housewife."

5. Jun Da Silva

February 6, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Well if Tito is happy enough said, maybe some can understand and some can't, but who are we to judge someones personal life. I just hope Tito can focuse and start winning again, love or hate Tito, he sells tickets. He's a Hall of Famer no matter how you look at it. Go Tito……

6. Jun Da Silva

February 6, 2008 at 8:14 pm

Tito is right about Dana, he is an A-hole like I said before he doesn't pay his fighters what their worth and look what he did with Pride, Pride was one of the best fighting spectacles of our time and he bought it and ran it to the ground and destroyed the competion and with the fighters he didn't want because Pride was a better organization than the UFC. This isn't news everyone in the MMA world knows this, Tito at least has the balls to say it.

7. Nicks

February 6, 2008 at 8:16 pm

Whatever happen to Dana White vs Ortiz?

I though Dana getting beatdown by Tito would be too funny.

8. sandmankc

February 6, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Tito..backed out of the fight at the last minute…after Dana went thru alot of shit to get licensed by the Nevada State Atheletic Commission. Basically Dana begged and convinced them that we would not get beat to a pulp and that he really stood a chance at his age… Tito is a puss,,he shoulda beat Dana's ass..after all it was his Idea to fight in the first place….but in the end Dana is lucky cuz he didnt stand a chance in hell of whipping him…..would of been a massacre,,,,

9. Jun Da Silva

February 7, 2008 at 1:21 am

Seeing Dana get his punkass get whipped would be priceless. Tito kick his ass, the whole MMA community would gladly appreciate it.

10. Nate Fury

February 7, 2008 at 3:57 am

Tito Ortiz needs to focus on Machida or he is in for a rude awakening! I think Machida is going to give Ortiz a wake up call!

11. Realwun

February 7, 2008 at 4:36 am

I think Tito is pissed because he has just one fight on his contract left and he wanted an opponent who he stood a good chance of winning. Machida is a top contender and a damn good fighter. I'm with you guys, he needs to take this fight very seriously, his training seriously, or he will lose in a bad way. He needs to not gas in the third anymore. If he loses bad it will take his stock way down when he tries to sign with another organization.

12. roy

February 7, 2008 at 4:55 am

i never liked tito but i watched all of his fights he is a big part of growning the ufc where it is today and he may not ever be the champ again but is a top competitor and i don't like seeing the ufc get rid of fighters especialy veterans that helped them that are still competitive.

13. roy

February 7, 2008 at 4:58 am

also with the moves the ufc has made lately there is alot of top fighters that are not in the ufc they can't be the best if they don't have all the best fighters they are giving alot of room for other organiztions to improve and maybe surpass them.

14. JOE

February 7, 2008 at 9:02 pm

I'm not going to judge Tito's relationship. I don't care what he does in his personal life. Everyone has to have a personal life outside of their career. And regardless of his personal life, he's going to get beat by Machida and leave the UFC. I just hope it's a good fight.

15. Jun Da Silva

February 8, 2008 at 8:47 am

With people not being happy in the UFC and trying to make an exit, veterans as Randy, Tito, Arlovski and others are looking for other avenues and Dana of course like a bitch is gonna try and sue them. He also told Cro-Cop if you don't fight here you retire, my advice to all other fighters try not to make a deal with the devil please apply else where. Dana rather bring WWE clown Brock Lesnar and pay him more than veteran UFC Frank Mir, don't worry WWE fans Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock will follow, yes it's becoming Dana's dream to be Vince McMahon. I hope an organization that actually cares about their fighters comes into the scene because we all know the UFC doesn't.

16. BIG D

February 9, 2008 at 5:00 pm

the color of their skin, huh? somehow he managed to miss three meters worth of gray, spiked hair.

17. dane drebin

February 9, 2008 at 8:50 pm

haha i was thinkin the same thing big D

18. Jun Da Silva

February 12, 2008 at 8:44 am

Everyone hates Tito, just because he speaks his mind which might over shadow his greatness as a MMA fighter, his only 2 big losses are against 2 of the biggest names in MMA, which are Randy and The Iceman. Yeah Machida is good but Tito is better, just let the Huntington Beach Bad Boy do his thing. Tito is gonna make a believer out of all you's.