Funny Video: Bas Rutten Pimps The Bears Brian Urlacher?

Updated: August 12, 2009

Did Bas Rutten restrain from kicking, Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher ass at a charity event? Bas says YES.

Props “Ryan”

1. fedor24

August 12, 2009 at 11:59 am

Nice. Urlacher showing his arse at a charity event? I never thought of him as an arrogant guy. Too bad Bas didn't take his ass to school.

2. Killah Hillz

August 12, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Awesome. Bas is the best. So funny and cool. "you wanna take it outside." um…."yes!" hahahaha.

3. Al

August 12, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I saw this video about two months ago…as a colts fan, I would have loved to see bas kick urlachers assssssss

4. Killah Hillz

August 12, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Are the Colts and Bears rivals? Maybe it's a regional thing, because the rest of the world doesn't think Bears/Colts like they do Yankess/Red Sox, Dodger/Giants, Bears/Packers, Steelers/Browns, or Me/This Site.

5. Al

August 12, 2009 at 3:24 pm

hahaha i know as an indy fan the bears hate us boys…but no, were not legendary rivals like the above mentioned

6. Al

August 12, 2009 at 3:34 pm

and i dont think i mentioned them as legendary rivals hahaha…killah you crack me up

7. coh

August 12, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Urlacher via GNP.

8. Bas Rutten

August 13, 2009 at 12:58 am

BAS RULES!

9. Chip

August 13, 2009 at 4:17 am

I'm a Bears fan through and through. Even own a Urlacher jersey but I have seen Bas Ruttens self defense videos. Its prolly best they didn't get into it. Urlacher would not have a working arm.

10. derek

August 13, 2009 at 4:46 am

bas rutten is the same guy that put 4 bouncers from a popular nightclub in the hospital. so don't fuck with bas. brian urlacher is a strong guy, but doesn't say shit about fighting.

11. other derek

August 13, 2009 at 5:28 am

urlacher ko round 1

12. roy

August 13, 2009 at 5:48 am

bas would have killed him, it wouldn't even be close.

13. other derek

August 13, 2009 at 6:40 am

i'm just a die hard bears fan

14. zack

August 13, 2009 at 7:10 am

Im a die hard Colts fan from Indy too…Sorry other derek what we did to you guys in the Superbowl…LOL… Yeah Al. Peyton and the Colts kick ass.

15. Tim

August 13, 2009 at 7:53 am

Dude are you my mother in law in disguise??LOL JK…Urlacher would of been toast well so to think all he could of done was do his football pose and hope he could push Bas out of the way….

16. other derek

August 13, 2009 at 8:01 am

yeah i remember scoring on you guys within the first 10 secs of the game

17. Al

August 13, 2009 at 8:06 am

haha i remember winning the end of that game…season tickets bitches

18. zack

August 13, 2009 at 10:31 am

Yeah, other derek. That sucked when Hester took that KO return back for a TD. I wasn't real worried though. The Colts were down to the Pats a couple weeks before in the AFC champ game (21-3) at the half and the Colts came back to win…Al, you got season ticks? You lucky son of a gun…LOL…Man, i'm jealous…GO COLTS this season…

The UFC needs to get Bas as a commentator and maybe replace Joe Rogan. Nothing really against Rogan, but i like Bas a lot more. I loved hearing him commetate in Pride, he was great. My favorite Bas line "Oh, my god. That was unbelievable."…LOL…When he's says that after a great ending of a fight. I always laugh…BAS ROCKS…

19. zack

August 13, 2009 at 10:47 am

Yeah, other derek. That sucked when Hester took that KO return to the house for a TD. I wasn't real worried though. The Colts were down to the Pats a couple weeks before in the AFC champ game (21-3) at the half and the Colts came back to win…Al, you got season ticks? You lucky son of a gun…LOL…Man, i'm jealous…GO COLTS…