Bill Goldberg Goes “Toe To Toe” With Kimbo Slice

Updated: February 10, 2008

Bill Goldberg goes “Toe to Toe” with Kimbo Slice in a promotional video for Showtime Sports.

1. Kash

February 10, 2008 at 4:29 am

Had no idea Goldberg was 41. The title of this film is false advertising I thought I would see some sparring between Gold and Kimbo. Its just hitting mits and Goldberg talking about how tired he is.

2. derek

February 10, 2008 at 4:34 am

what a tease! i also thought it was going to be kimbo vs goldberg. goldberg looks like he lost a lot of muscle mass since his retirement.

3. Kash

February 10, 2008 at 4:43 am

Did you see him on pro's vs. joe's? He didn't look that impressive when he was on that show either. On the other hand, Kevin Greene looked like he could still take someones head off.

4. BRANDON

February 10, 2008 at 6:55 am

I've heard from a lot of people that Kimbo has a bad work ethic and that he doesnt train hard…but to be honest from every video ive seen and article ive read about Kimbo, it seems to me that he really is taking his MMA career seriously and is training extremely hard…I think I'm finally ready to jump on the Kimbo band wagon

5. dane drebin

February 10, 2008 at 7:08 am

thats tight goldberg is startin to train with kimbo sometimes he's a pretty intimidating dude and i bet he could be benificial to kimbo. he's proly one of the few people who could muscle him around he looks a lil outta shape compared to his wrestling days but im sure he still has the freak goldberg shape in there somewhere

6. dane drebin

February 10, 2008 at 7:09 am

i ment to say that freak goldbwerg strength in there somewhere

7. BRANDON

February 10, 2008 at 8:16 am

No matter how old he gets Goldberg will always be a fucking beast

8. trinity

February 20, 2008 at 1:46 am

I am interested in seeing how Kimbo will do as he steps up to bigger fights I mean Kimbo is tough but Tank well he never was all that great and now he isn't it at all Tank is in need of leaving the fight world but I understand why he hasn't when you love something you just don't walk a way fom it.I know this fight would never happen but it would have been interesting to see Kimbo Slice fight Jamie Reagan Jamie is only 5"11 170 but he is way more aggressive and I think there is a great chance he would win but sure he might have to work for it though because Kimbo is no joke.I hope we atleast see Kimbo fight Ken Shamrock next that would be a step up.

9. trinity

February 20, 2008 at 1:53 am

But anyway I jsut want to say there is no doubt Kimbo is one of the best brawlers in the world and I am not saying that for sure anyone can beat him in a brawl it would most certian be hard so yeah I am very interested in seeing him fight more.All I was saying about Jamie is it would have been cool to see them in action not knowing for sure what way it would go but they say now Jamie has a back problem but we wish the best for Kimbo he will go far in the world of mma.