BJ Penn Has No Interest In Fighting In Las Vegas Ever Again

Updated: May 18, 2009
BJ Penn Has No Interest In Fighting In Las Vegas Ever Again

UFC lightweight fighter BJ Penn is not happy with the way the state of Nevada handled the Grease Gate scandal. In a recent video blog, Penn states “[NSAC Director] Keith Kizer can’t be trusted … I can’t trust him in anyway”. BJ Penn is in Hilo training for his UFC 101 fight against The Ultimate Fighter 1 veteran Kenny ‘KenFlo’ Florian on August 9th.

May 18, 2009 at 6:56 am

What a fucking baby..HAHAHA so happy Kenny is going to smack that ass around

May 18, 2009 at 6:57 am

I cant wait to ge the game at 12 tonight oh yea

3. Cobra Clutch

May 18, 2009 at 12:19 pm

Such a friggin baby. He came from a rich family. He's a spoiled brat. He had his mommy come to the greasing hearing. Now he won't fight in Vegas again…WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Mommy, give me another similac ba-ba. He's a good fighter, but honestly, I'm starting to think back on his career and he's definitely a little over-rated. He's not the invincible legend that people always make him out to be. He's a little bi-atch, and a brat. I hope KenFlo kicks is ass (even though KenFlo is one LAME nickname, seriously…actually…not that Cobra Clutch is any better, but I'm not a professional fighter and no one knows me…hahaha).

4. dane drebin

May 18, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I'm with Ryan S on this one

Bj's been actin pretty rediculous about this hole thing and i hate that he never wants to defend his belt but i dont see kenny beating him. i think Bj's better on the feet and on the ground and kenny's wrestling isnt good enough to control bj. I will be pulling for kenny because i like him a lot more and think he would be a more honorable champion who defends his title and doesnt whine but Bj losing to a bigger welterweight champion doesnt make him a shitty fighter. i think people are letting their feelings for bj change their feelings towards the fight.

5. Ryan S

May 18, 2009 at 6:23 pm

You know, he definately is a bitch about that whole thing, but still, when did he become a bad fighter?

6. STEVEO

May 19, 2009 at 3:49 am

its not that he isnt a good fighter but I do think that once you become loathed to the degree that bj penn is you become relivant for one reason, that most fans hope you get your ass kicked. I was in a bar in Omaha watching him fight GSP and other than the latino dudes and the one guy from hawaii (air force) everyone was cheering while GSP hammered his face in. He seemingly goes out of his way to make people dislike him. STOP running your mouth and start fighting more than once a year and people just may root for you to win.