Bobby Lashley On His Next Fight, Brock vs Undertaker and Training

Updated: November 8, 2010

Former professional wrestler Bobby Lashely answers questions for his fans on his new training and nutrition website.

1. STEVEO

November 8, 2010 at 7:32 am

Hey everybody look, its Bobby I'm one embarrasing loss away from tucking my tail and heading back to pro wrestling because I still haven't won a remotely meaningful fight and MMA fans don't give a rats ass about me anymore Lashley

2. Madcap

November 8, 2010 at 9:58 am

I don't get why he thinks having Lesnar "battle" Undertaker would draw MMA fans.

Watching one of them play-fight the other is just about the gayest crap on the planet.

3. ironcjb82

November 9, 2010 at 4:24 am

pro wrestling is for fags

4. soup

November 9, 2010 at 7:20 am

guys is sitting on his brain if he thinks MMA fans will pay in on a WRASSLEMANIA brutherrrrrr….

5. Oswald Gobblecock

November 9, 2010 at 8:36 am

I would watch it. WWE is fake but entertaining. I enjoy watching it more than MMA.

6. Timmie

November 9, 2010 at 10:50 am

I like "Days of our Lives" which is just as badly acted, but minus big sweaty guys in nut huggers "pinning" each other.

7. Dadpa

November 10, 2010 at 5:20 am

Guys like "Steveo"" baffle me. Lesnar starts at the top and you bitch. Lashley DOESN'T start at the top and you bitch.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but WTH does it take to please some people?

8. STEVEO

November 10, 2010 at 6:35 am

Actually I had no problem with lesnar starting at the top, how long has it been since lashley has had a hand picked can to crush. He appears to be making no significant effort to progress as a fighter or actually fight more than once a year but hesa always up for pimping his stuff. Lesnar has come in and faught the best, nearly died and has still had 2 fights since then to lashleys 0. to me this is just this guys way to make sure his 15 minutes arent up. for christ sake the guy was still messing around with pro wrestling while under contract with strikefarce. a joke. Dont compare lesnar and lashley, not in the same universe.

9. Ryan S

November 10, 2010 at 8:48 am

Besides, that doesn't change the fact that he is losing to not great fighters. What is his record?

10. Timmie

November 10, 2010 at 10:09 am

That's not all his fault, he's fighting in the Minors where they don't have many bouts.