Brock Lesnar: Countdown to Crushing Carwin

Brock Lesnar: Countdown to Crushing Carwin

1. Choke333

June 17, 2010 at 11:06 am

He's a bully and Carwin is going to make mince meat out of him. Trust me – Brock's a fraud. He's never faced anyway with Carwin's strength. It will be fun to see how he handles the loss. I'm more curious about this than about the fight.

2. asseater

June 17, 2010 at 1:15 pm

lesnar is going to destroy carwin in 1 round

3. YC

June 17, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Brock is not stupid this will be a wrestling match with a lot of ground and pound. He will not try to test his chin against Carwin's fists. Brock is a better wrestler but I don't think Brock can make Carwin quite enough to get a GnP KO. 5 round decision…. I'll screen shot the post for later. Hahaha

4. jay

June 17, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Who had carwin fought? Washed up Frank mir, Christian wellesh. I'm tired of this shit people saying that carwin is a technical boxer and all this shit. Carwin is a bralwer with dynamite in his hands. He is sloppy and levaes his self open. Any top a level striker could out point him. Brock is gonna give Carwin a pace that he has never seen before. Just like he did to heath herring. brock is gonna impose his will on him for sure

5. asseater

June 17, 2010 at 3:51 pm

carwin has also never seen round 2 and brock has gone the distance againt hearring with good cardio the longer this goes the better for brock

6. Ryan S

June 17, 2010 at 9:21 pm

How is Carwin with wrestling? Because if he can stop from going to the ground, he has a good chance. If Brock gets him to the ground, he may do to him what he did to Mir.

7. P4P #1 Fan

June 18, 2010 at 4:40 am

Jay,

Carwin has fought more and better guys than Lesnar. If you want to talk about washed up, that Hearing. He was washed up, losing 3 of his 4 UFC fights before leaving. I don;t think that Mir is washed up, he is just too small…plus they both have beat him, oh, and he has also beaten Brock. Who else, has Brock fought, his first fight, I can;t even recall, but his only other opponent was Randy, who I respect but comeone…if Mir is still to small for Lesnar, did we think that Randy was going to take him?

I am picking Carwin to beat his face in! Lesnar…TAKE IT!

8. CobraClutch

June 18, 2010 at 8:03 am

Mir was great with his Jitz, and had never been bigger, but that didn't mean anything when Carwin smacked him in the face.

On the other hand, Carwin got dropped by Baby Bam Bam, and he's never been hit by someone the size of Brock before.

Back to the first hand, though, Brock hasn't really dropped anyone who was a pure heavyweight strictly from striking. I know he made Couture do the Chicken Dance, but usually takes people down and lets the leather fly from there. So I question his striking and stand-up power, but not his G&P.

Back to the other hand, Brock is definitely a hard worker, and when these two behemoths clash it's going to be memorable for sure. No way this one's going the distance.