Brock Lesnar On His Status In The UFC – ESPN Sportscenter

Updated: March 26, 2010

Brock Lesnar dismisses UFC interim belt, calls it a “make believe belt”, cant wait to get in the cage with the winner of Mir vs Carwin.

1. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 7:07 am

Awesome. One more reason for me to dislike him.

2. BigJon

March 26, 2010 at 8:05 am

what reason is that? he was very well spoken in this interview and hasnt even snapped back at mir once after mir said he hopes he dies.

3. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 8:17 am

Because regardless of the weight the belt carries, he still has no respect for anyone. And why would he snap back? EVERYONE trash talks. Why does everyone constantly criticize Mir as if he's the only one doing it? No one jumped on Marcus Davis NEARLY as much for saying he hoped Dan Hardy died of AIDS.

4. BigJon

March 26, 2010 at 8:46 am

lmao sounds like your a little biased nichole ur saying so what if mir said he hopes lesnar actually dies when they fight just after lesnar had a near death illness but think brock is a bad person for not showing more respect towards mir? LOL define stupid.

5. Oz

March 26, 2010 at 9:00 am

Not everyone talks trash, just trash. Listen to any Machida interview, he's a Pro

6. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 10:41 am

How am I biased? Because I don't like how Lesnar carries himself? The man doesn't know what respect is – toward ANYONE, not just Mir. Do you not remember how he acted toward Heath Herring? Toward Budweiser? He brought his WWE persona to the UFC and it just doesn't belong there. I would say the same about anyone who acted that way. Apparently you must be fairly new around here or you would know that.

And FYI – even Lesnar said he was never near death.

Oz – So BJ Penn, GSP and A. Silva are trash? Okay, I'll readjust my figures…95% of them do it.

7. BigJon

March 26, 2010 at 11:05 am

you are biased because you defend franks bad actions but hold brocks against him thats being biased I would think a "writter" would know that.

Brock acted that way towards herring because herrings camp was talking shit to lesnar before their fight and herring said he's not gunna lose to a "pro wrestler".

Randy treated brock with respect and brock treated him the same way in return. If people thought they were better than me because i used to be a pro wreslter even when i can beat their ass easily i would get pissed too.

8. BigJon

March 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

And i wrote writter as a joke, a lame one i admit but i know how to spell writer lmao

9. T.R.

March 26, 2010 at 12:52 pm

lesnar surely looked liked he belonged in the ufc when he was pounding mirs face at ufc 100.

10. Hall

March 26, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Brock is SHIT! I hope Carwin wins tomorrow night so I dont have to see Mir vs Brock agin

11. CobraClutch

March 26, 2010 at 4:00 pm

TR, Nichole isn't saying Brock isn't good enough, and doesn't belong in the UFC. She's saying that those WWE antics don't belong in the UFC. She's right there. We need to have a respectful, and professional sport, so it can keep growing and growing.

12. Nichole Lesniak

March 26, 2010 at 11:26 pm

BigJon – where did I defend Frank? All I said is that one person should not be held more accountable than another. And for some reason, Mir gets ALL the criticism while others get virtually none. THAT was my point. I'm tired of other people getting free passes, and Dana picking and choosing who he wants to criticize for it.

Thank you, Cobra – Yes, TR – my point was that his WWE persona doesn't belong. This is supposed to be a respectable organization, one with REAL fighting and REAL people. I said NOTHING about his abilities. That's a rant for a different day :P

13. STEVEO

March 27, 2010 at 4:52 am

its funny because tito ortiz has been acting like a pro wrestler for ten years, no seems to care that hes the biggest idiot in ufc history.