Brock Lesnar Video: Wrestling Is For Real

Updated: January 29, 2008

Brock Lesnar talks about the old days of Pro Wrestling.

Lesnar takes on former UFC Heavyweight champion Frank Mir at UFC 81 on February 2.

For UFC 81 Results Live.

1. kom34

January 29, 2008 at 4:14 am

of course that stuff is dangerous. they keep pressing the bar on what they can do in the WWE. a few weeks ago Jeff Hardy did a swanton bomb off the top of the cage into another guy. that is a flying flip onto the opponent. the cage was about 20 feet tall and he dove off.

2. richaaron

January 29, 2008 at 11:54 am

Sounds like if Kurt Angle would ever sack-up and make the transition into the UFC, we might have one helluva match-up to look forward to…

3. dane drebin

January 29, 2008 at 12:10 pm

kurt would fight at 205… on pros vs joes he was lookin way big and he said he weighed 215

4. Kash

January 29, 2008 at 4:14 pm

I don't think we'll ever see Kurt Angle fight MMA. I don't know how old he is but I know he's not young for sure. And like Brock said, the guys already has physical problems that are going to come back again and again probably.

5. JOE

January 29, 2008 at 7:12 pm

Yeah, he's kicking 40 in the ass. He's not going to transition. It doesn't break my heart.

January 30, 2008 at 1:30 am

fuck brock i dont like him idk why maybe if he win i will start to like him but for how fck him and his WWE or whatever he was in

7. PoppyNick

January 30, 2008 at 4:30 am

I agree screw Brock, fake ass pro wrestling bullshit. I hope Mir catches an arm and snaps it or I hope Brock leaves what little of a neck he has exposed so Frank can put him to sleep.

8. roy

January 30, 2008 at 4:43 am

i like to see him get knocked out that might change his mind about getting into mma.

9. Nate Fury

January 30, 2008 at 5:17 am

How can you say Brock Lesnar is a fake? He is a national collegic champion and is a beast. Brock Lesnar is very confident and I believe he can win this fight, if he does'nt get caught in a silly submission. I think thats his only downfall. I have a feeling he won't make that mistake and let it turn out like the Frank Mir vs. Tank Abbott fight.