CFFC 6: Kimbo Vs. Tank Abbott Rescheduled

Updated: July 19, 2007

kimbo slice

According to the Cage Fighting Fury Championship (CFFC) website, CFFC 6 originally scheduled for September 28 at the Taj Mahal in Atlantic City, New Jersey has been moved to October 12. The main event will be Kimbo Slice vs. Tank Abbott. No other fights on the card have been released.

1. silent_engage

November 15, 2007 at 3:40 pm

REMOVED, TOS

2. Morey

November 15, 2007 at 5:19 pm

Shut the f up. I know your life is really sucky and going on sites and trashing fighters and commenters gives you a woody. But seriously shut the f up. If you want to be racist or stupid there are plenty of websites out there to do it. I don't like Kimbo but he has improved…you like old school MMA, the trust Bas when he says that Kimbo is a talent. If he loses then good for you, but out of all the time you spend hating Kimbo, he doesnt give a shit about you so why waste your time giving a shit about him. He's making money on all of you hating him, it gives him hype, every curse you have against him = $$$$ in the bank for him.

3. Joe

November 15, 2007 at 6:27 pm

Well, I personally think Kimbo is nothing more than very marketable hype, but that's just my opinion, and I won’t attack anyone for thinking differently. I don't see what all the anger is about. silent_engage, you actually said the words "fuckin poopy dick faccceeee."

Jeez….Are you kidding?

I know you hate Kimbo, but conveying your argument with statements like that only detracts the strength of your argument. I'm not talking trash or trying to take anything away from you, but if you read the terms and conditions of posting comments, most of the comments you've made are ban worthy. Especially comments involving race. I post here mostly because there are too many people acting juvenile elsewhere. That, and they make it very easy for us to post here. Please don't get that privilege taken away from everyone.

Look, I'm obviously nobody’s boss. You're free to speak (type) any way you wish, but cleaning it up would be the classy respectful thing to do. Just my thoughts.

4. silent_engage

November 15, 2007 at 10:40 pm

REMOVED, TOS

5. steve

November 15, 2007 at 10:45 pm

Joe iget what u r saying silent i a jackass. And I am done talkin shit over a computer. I am moving on to a new topic.

6. Adrian

November 15, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Thanks guys, silent needs to go back to sherdog.

7. florida boy

February 10, 2008 at 10:19 am

everyone that says kimbo sucks just wait till he knocks tank asleep. kimbo is a beast with his stand-up n been tryin hard every day on his ground game. hate him all u want but when his the next contender yall gone be jumpin on the wagon.

8. florida boy

February 16, 2008 at 3:10 pm

what i say 43sec knock out all i gotta say is whos next. kimbo's a monsta in the cage. i bet yall wanna jump on the wagon now. he didnt evan need to show his ground game tank wasnt ready. wont b long till kimbo's knockin on the heavyweight belt's door.

9. jhndsuoihnuo

October 5, 2008 at 7:31 pm

hahah 14 seconds, kimbo ktfo by a guy wit pink hair lmao, what a weak piece of trash

10. silent_engage

October 5, 2008 at 7:34 pm

hahah pink hair, 14 seconds lmao lmao, explain that one, blah blah excuses, he got caught n dropd, u need to learn whats realy goin on in mma, and thats fedor!!!! kimbo..pink hair…ktfo..lmao..14 seconds, u suk