Chael Sonnen Gets Back On Stage For UFN 22 Q & A

Updated: September 15, 2010
Chael Sonnen Gets Back On Stage For UFN 22 Q & A

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZyO9MXqK54

Chael Sonnen takes his comedy show on the road, gets on stage for a Q & A at UFC Fight Night 22 in Texas.

1. Timmie

September 15, 2010 at 3:26 am

Q – Will you continue talking smack now you've submitted.

A – Yes

Q – Would you elaborate

A – I am lame

2. CobraClutch

September 15, 2010 at 3:50 am

I can't wait for the rematch!

3. Nico

September 15, 2010 at 4:12 am

This guy can talk. No wonder he is a politician. His stand up is better than Rogans. Thats sad.

4. Tico

September 15, 2010 at 5:19 am

I don't know about that

Google – Rogan getting Heckled

He's in top form when someone is coming after him. Funny but vicious.

Sonnen sounds more like a WWF Wrestler but nasal and whiney

5. Tundra

September 15, 2010 at 9:47 am

I agree with Nico, and i wish Lesner was there.

6. CobraClutch

September 15, 2010 at 10:32 am

Just saw Rogan ripping on the guy in Calgary, he calls him up to the stage when he boasts he's funnier and then proceeds to tear him a new asshole, pretty funny.

Good call Tico!

I've mentioned many times how I hope that MMA will become a sport of honor as most people trained in Martial Arts treat it and lose the kiddies with their lame trash talk, but Sonnen is growing on me. Every sport needs a Clown I suppose and he fits the bill, and Tico, I like his nasal voice, it adds to the comedy, if he sounded masculine it would take away from the childishness.

7. Matt

September 15, 2010 at 10:37 am

I would love to see Sonned take it to Silva. I am tired of seeing that cocky dude. time for his reign to end. Sonnen is funny. Admit it.

8. CobraClutch

September 15, 2010 at 10:49 am

I do admit it, but Sonnen had his chance with Silva and failed, and I think Silva will win again for the rematch.

I also think Sonnen is as cocky as Silva.

9. CobraClutch - The RE

September 15, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Fucking loser. Wants to be me so bad he's stealing my name. What a pussy. Complains about me, then steals my name. Troll.

10. jay

September 15, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Wow He is gone overboard. Disrespect for all the top fighters. WOW! Hey Dana how about a david Vs. Goliath match between Chael and Sonnen. Please Dana make it happen!!!

11. STEVEO

September 15, 2010 at 11:01 pm

I think he's hilarious. Whys him saying this stuff so bad, to me it seems more a joke than anything. Koscheck says hes going to "beat your fake ass" to a guy who beat his monkey ass for 15 minutes without barely breaking a sweat. Sonnen at least got in the ring and backed it up. I don't mind the trash talk as long as you back it up, which is why I can't stand guys like Mir and Flopcheck.

12. Aldo Raine

September 19, 2010 at 4:59 am

HAHAHAHA…….Sonnen was roiding during the fight. He received his notice the other day that he failed his drug test. That is funny. Hopefully that will shut him up now. I read that he could be suspended for up to a year. Say goodbye to your rematch for the title.

13. J-Sheezy

November 15, 2011 at 5:25 am

chael's comedy act is old