Countdown To UFC 109: Randy Couture vs Mark Coleman

Updated: February 3, 2010
Countdown To UFC 109: Randy Couture vs Mark Coleman

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2_tQ9HVIg

In-depth footage of Randy Couture and Mark Coleman on Countdown to UFC 109.

1. Hall

February 2, 2010 at 9:15 pm

Who gives a shit! I want be buying this one either. This should be on SPIKE TV.You know Randy's going to win!

2. timmy

February 2, 2010 at 10:31 pm

Hall

What are you talking about. This is a clash of two remarkable fighters and all my money is on Mark Coleman.

3. derm

February 2, 2010 at 10:59 pm

hall clearly a noob fan , go back to watching wwe , people have been waiting for years for this fight

4. Shonuff

February 2, 2010 at 11:25 pm

They have been indeed, but Coleman is so far past his prime that Randy should have to go in blindfolded.

5. Hall

February 2, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Derm What the hell is a noob fan,and i havn't watched wrestling since 1978. I agree people have been waiting on this fight for years,and I agree that they are two remarkable fighters but I don't think it should be a payperveiw. Hell I would watch it if it were on Spike TV. Hell I can't find a bar that even wants to order this fight,so there must be some people that agree wid me.You know who's going to win Ray Charles can see this one comeing. I'll just wait for the results. I'm pretty sure I want miss much.

6. Timmy

February 3, 2010 at 4:15 am

Hall……Why do you even watch any UFC if you can't appreciate a fight card like this? You are not a true fan of MMA!

7. Aldo Raine

February 3, 2010 at 4:40 am

Hall does this on every comment page. If it something about Fedor he loves it. If it has anything to do with the UFC or Dana he hates it. The guys a moron. To get two guys at their age that can still compete at a UFC level is remarkable. It maybe not the best fought fight….I mean its not like GSP and Silva are fighting each other but its two hall of famers going against each other. This is like a once an a lifetime match man. I'm sure Hall has some excuse though about why Pride or Affliction wouldn't have had a match like this back in its hay-day.

8. Tim

February 3, 2010 at 5:00 am

I agree with Aldo Raine and Timmy

9. Timmy

February 3, 2010 at 5:16 am

Well Put Aldo!!!

Eat shit Hall!

10. John

February 3, 2010 at 7:45 am

Next UFC Randy Courture vs Morgan Freeman

11. jay

February 3, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Dont you agree that Vera beat Randy. what the hell si going on are they rigging these fights so Randy can sell tickets??

12. P

February 4, 2010 at 8:36 am

Morgan Freeman by epic monologue over Couture.