Cristiane Cyborg Chokes A Reporter Out Cold (Video)

Updated: June 16, 2009
cyborg reporter tmz

cyborg reporter tmz

Watch out Gina… Full Video On TMZ.

1. Cobra Clutch

June 16, 2009 at 7:51 am

cyborg sounds like the Terminator. I'm sure they had that planned, but it was still pretty cool. I think Cyborg will win, because she's just not human, but I'm still going for Gina because she's a hottie!!!!

June 16, 2009 at 9:28 am

She will be done Gana but i wish the fight was nl clothes ha

3. Cobra Clutch

June 16, 2009 at 10:07 am

Tom, please, once again, but in English?

4. coh

June 16, 2009 at 11:32 am

cyborg is a man, baby!

5. CYBORG

June 16, 2009 at 12:36 pm

THATS RIGHT AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!

6. jack

June 16, 2009 at 1:19 pm

how big u thinks her cock is

7. Cobra Clutch

June 17, 2009 at 12:23 am

at least eight inches. hahaha.

8. britains finest

June 17, 2009 at 12:28 am

what a fucking wuss if she did that to me i would feed her a couple of digs to the throat. I no these girls are tough but i bet i could beat them but i would love to take gina out get some chicken and maybe some sex. But i would not feel guilty about putting a beating on that he she very rare specie i would lick gina flaps but that cyborg would be getting a glasgow kiss then feeling the hairy side of my hand

9. Cobra Clutch

June 17, 2009 at 12:33 am

@britains finest: you represent your country very well. I'm sure all the british isles are impressed with your prose and your views.

You guys created the damn language, I am surprised you don't know how to speak or write it. hahaha

10. jack

June 17, 2009 at 12:46 am

gina fat pig carano is weighing 175 these days good luck making 145 pigggy piggy

11. Cobra Clutch

June 17, 2009 at 1:52 am

This could very well be the most immature thread on the Internet.

12. britains finest

June 17, 2009 at 3:56 am

cobra are you cyborgs girlfriend or something. Just because your sitting thier in pain with a strap on covererd in shit that you have just removed from your fat arse dont take it out on me and jack i like bacon anyways

13. Cobra Clutch

June 17, 2009 at 4:13 am

Um…Read the first post where I say i like Gina. But, then again, that would mean you would actually have to have the capabilities to read. Hmmm…tough request. I understand your frustration. You're attracted to me, and don't know how to express yourself, so you try to project your fantasies onto me. Sorry, dude. I like the ladies…and Gina much better than Cyborg. :D

14. WHODINI

June 17, 2009 at 4:16 am

that was cool

15. britains finest

June 17, 2009 at 4:33 am

no i got bored of banging guys like you in prison and if gina likes maggots that spit potato water then am sure you will both be happy