Dana White Looking To Bring Gina Carano in The WEC

Updated: November 19, 2008
gina_carano-vs-cyborg1

Gina Carano WEC

In a quick change of heart, UFC president Dana White told reporters in during a press conference today to promote BJ Penn vs. George St. Pierre in Toronto, that the WEC might be looking to promote Gina Carano in one of its future events.

“Gina Carano is a star, I think she’s talented. I think she’s got all the tools, so what I’m willing to do is bring Gina into the WEC. We could do fights whenever there’s a challenger for Gina. That’s how I’ll test the waters and see how it goes,”

Who and When is yet to be scene, but a possible fight between Carano and Cris Cyborg might not be to far off. Note, Carano has yet to respond to any possible deals between herself and the WEC.

1. zalbag

November 18, 2008 at 8:14 pm

cool but i think cyborg brats her

2. zalbag

November 18, 2008 at 8:14 pm

cool but i think cyborg beats her

3. zalbag

November 18, 2008 at 8:15 pm

i meant beats.

4. DayDay

November 18, 2008 at 11:25 pm

womens mma just isnt skilled enough. Anyone ever chat on mmajunkie or look at the posts. Dr. Benjamin or w/e his name is. He is the black doctor that has been on insidemma well he has posted answers to questions about all types of things mma wise from health issues to personal opinions. Anywho he gave a great story on womens mma and how the lvl of women mma fighters looks exciting b/c there is no technique and how its just brawling. I recommend it to people. Overall though i think that this will help out ratins for wec with faber getting beat recently. Gina can fight but even she cam look pathetic and sloppy at times. Cyborg however looks like a man. Somebody test her please lol. She is a steroid freak.

5. cyborg

November 19, 2008 at 12:11 am

I will whip a mans ass!!!!!

6. whatever

November 19, 2008 at 1:15 am

dayday, you are a retard. that post was a jumbled mess.

7. miko

November 19, 2008 at 7:08 am

If shes smart she'll weight her options an shop around

8. Ariel

November 19, 2008 at 10:34 am

I think that cyborg it will kick ur ass if it see you XD.

9. MW74

November 19, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Just whatever happens…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! don't noone mess up my Gina's gorgeous face…I've got a dream yet where she and the mrs. are having a match…it just wouldn't be the same without them soft lips…oh! and I hope she kicks cyborg's butt…that would be kool too! :p

November 20, 2008 at 5:16 am