Dana White Recaps UFC 143 – Nick Diaz’s Retirement, Carlos Condit and Shirtless Goldberg

Updated: February 6, 2012

Dana White has a lot to say after UFC 143 including Nick Diaz pending retirement, scheduling for Carlos Condit vs. GSP, Fabricio Werdum, Roy Nelson and a streaking shirtless Mike Goldberg backstage.

What do you think Josh Koscheck vs. Nick Diaz?

1. expatexpat

February 6, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I am sure glad dana white is not a judge …how in the hell can you give condit round 5 when diaz took him down and had a choke hold …dana is part of the problem, who the hell picks these judges?

• zulu2

February 6, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I am sick of telling you shit Dumb Dumb! Watch the fight again! in fact come round my house and i will talk you through it. Condit won fact!!

• Todd

February 10, 2012 at 8:39 am

Diaz pushed the pace, Condit landed more strikes. Condit ran the whole fight, it could have went either way. Decision was closer then 49-46 for sure. Condit 3 rounds to 2.

• Todd

February 10, 2012 at 9:14 am

A fighter should get more credit for being the aggressor during the fight. This baby kick and run shit isnt what mma is about. Dont get me wrong I definitelty think Diaz won the fight, but it was close.

2. Aldo Raine

February 6, 2012 at 5:43 pm

I had it scored 4 rounds for Condit if not all 5 rounds. Diaz pushed the pace never really landed anything big. Condit would always come out on top when Diaz would cut him off. I mean Condit landed 50 some more strikes than Diaz. Condit obviously did more damage. I don't see how people think Diaz won this fight.

3. zulu2

February 6, 2012 at 6:32 pm

My friend, who knows shit it about mma. scored it 4 rounds to 1 Condit. incase anyone gives a shit.

4. ron shaw

February 10, 2012 at 11:00 am

I just saw the fight for a second time and Condit looks like a p**sy. I hope GSP stomps him and takes that fake belt.