Dana White UFC 92 Video Blog Episode 2, Press Time

Updated: December 24, 2008
Dana White UFC 92 Video Blog Episode 2, Press Time

Dana White and fighters prepare for the UFC 92 Press Conference.

1. richaaron

December 25, 2008 at 3:49 am

I've gotta say, it definately doesn't suck being Dana White…

2. Kash

December 25, 2008 at 2:27 pm

Not at all that was a pretty cool vid. I want to see what these guys look like fighting each other after having to do so much PR together.

3. richaaron

December 25, 2008 at 3:23 pm

Yeah. I gotta tell ya, after watching all these blogs, UFC Countdowns and the Press Conference I am really stoked for Saturday night. I know thats why they do all this stuff but I was pretty excited before watching them. Nog vs. Mir is gonna be a classic in the making. Silva vs. Rampage, well Rampage needs to watch the knees. As far as the title fight, I like Forrest but I'm thinking Rashad is gonna take it. Greg Jacksons guy's are on fire right now… All in all, it's gonna be one helluva night!

4. Tim

December 26, 2008 at 2:17 am

I agree, i am going for MIR to win for the obvious reasons but if he doesnt no big deal it will just be that more of a test for Lesnar come next year, i just hope its a great fight. I have always like Rampage and hopes he gets back on the winning track. I like Forrest but as well i see Evans taking…he is on a roll but Forrest could stop him. Cant wait for Saturday…

5. kom34

December 26, 2008 at 5:13 am

i can't wait for saturday night either. then we have fedor vs. arlovski and penn vs. gsp next month.

my favorite part of this video is listening to dana try to pay attention to lesnar rambling on about his fighing trip. it reminds me of when i listen to my girlfriend chatter away and i just say "uh huh" and "oh wow" every 10 seconds so she thinks i'm listening.

6. kom34