Zuffa promotions the UFC and WEC will finally become one in 2011, according to UFC President Dana White.
- December 16th WEC card in Phoenix will be the last WEC event.
- Current WEC fighters will get UFC salaries
- Four UFC fights will air next year on Versus
- Jose Aldo will defend featherweight belt at UFC 125 on Jan 1.
- Smaller WEC cage is no more.
- The UFC will gain more title fights to headline PPV’s.
- Brittany Palmer’s status as a ring girl is unknown.
Tell us how can we improve this post?