Dave Kaplan Talks Fighting Junie Browning At The TUF 8 Finale

Dave Kaplan will be fighting Junie Browning on the main card at The Ultimate Fighter 8 Finale.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

1. whodini

December 8, 2008 at 8:22 am

i hope Dave doesn't use his face to stop punches like he did in the last fight..that wasn't a good idea

2. roy

December 8, 2008 at 8:29 am

this is a tough one i want them both to lose

3. TJ

December 8, 2008 at 9:30 am

i hope dave smashes junies face in, and shows him that he doesnt deserve to be fighting in the UFC. id say punish him for the whole fight, crack his head open, then knock him out in the 3rd round.

4. whodini

December 8, 2008 at 11:58 am

i take it your not big Junie fans ?

5. richaaron

December 8, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Junie needs to go and get some attention elsewhere. There isn't anymore room left in the UFC for little snivelin' assclown's…

6. Ryan S

December 8, 2008 at 1:14 pm

At the same time, I don't like Kaplan either. Mister I never get knocked out. He got rocked bad in his fight and got knocked out by Lawlor in the house. I hate guys that think they have super abilities that they really don't.

7. dane drebin

December 8, 2008 at 1:53 pm

ya i dont really care who wins its battle of the douches in my oppinion

8. richaaron

December 8, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Maybe Mazzagati will beat the crap out of both of them for us….That would be sweet, when he calls them to the center of the ring, he just grabs them both in the back of the neck and smashes there skulls together. I'm sure after Kaplan woke up from his coma he'd still deny he was knocked out….

9. Antonio barr

December 8, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Junie isnt that guy in real life. I know him and have trained with him. I have no idea whothat idioy was. I consider him a friend and was rooting against him, The lights turned him in to a moron. Believe me he has heard it from the guys at 4seasons where he trains. Other UFC fighters have started at this camp. There are some really great fighters who would not put up with that shit here. I hate the way he represented his camp and KY. I wish everyone got to see Allen Browning not junie. It's a shame how the big time can wreck a decent guy who works and trains hard only to lose his mind when he finally gets an oppurtuinty. Believe me when i say he never got beat on the show like he is getting beaten at home for that pathetic showing! I want to apologize for him on behalf of 4 SeasonsMMa and the state of KY.