Dawg Fight: Dada5000 Backyard Brawling In Florida Video

dada

dada

Dawg Fight a documentary by [Rak-on-Tur] into the backyard brawling culture in Florida.

DADA5000 the next Kimbo?

TG [ Rak-on-Tur via Fightlinker]

1. crynot

April 1, 2009 at 4:26 am

GANGSTA GANGSTA. We be doin good for the community keepin thugs outta prison.

Cut me a freakin break!! This is nothin but ghetto aggression.

2. Tim

April 1, 2009 at 4:30 am

Not another Bimbo….they should fight eachother and kill one another…

3. Texican

April 1, 2009 at 4:50 am

in UFC they ain't shit.

4. roy

April 1, 2009 at 5:06 am

i don't know about this, how do they get away with throwing fights in there backyard?i am sure there is no docter around no insurance look what happened to that actress from a little fall, dead.i hope it at least keeps them off the streets but i dout it.

5. Oswald Gobblecock

April 1, 2009 at 5:14 am

I love how that guy quoted Rocky like he thought of it or something!

6. KC

April 1, 2009 at 6:04 am

looks lame

7. richaaron

April 1, 2009 at 7:51 am

Someone is gonna get killed doing this crap…

8. Adam

April 1, 2009 at 8:55 am

So what they are trying to push is the same old bullshit that if you're raised in a ghetto then you have no choice but dumb shit like gangs, drugs, and to fight for a couple hundred.

Thats bull I was raised in the ghetto of and there are a ton of options out there for you. You keep hearing people like this all your life saying dumb shit like "its the only way for us to survive."

If they want to make it in fighting then they should go to a legit gym. Tough guys dont make it in MMA if they aren't serious. Ask Kimbo.

9. steve

April 1, 2009 at 9:36 am

I actually think this is and would be fun to watch. Come on did u see that knock out. This is what real fighters do. They go at it with nothing standing between them. No rules like kneeing or back of the head shit. This is a real fight. I wish I could see more of these fights. To me these types of things test your heart. Do u have what it takes to break your opponent. There is no rounds in this fight. This is REAL and thats why I respect these guys.

10. Bullen

April 1, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Nice seeing kids sitting ringside watching this crap, they need good role models…

This just shows what happens in a fucked up society: civilization cracks.

11. STEVEO

April 1, 2009 at 10:48 pm

I agree with bullen completley, THIS, is human cockfighting and a very sad depiction of just how sad our society is in some places. A guy gets KO'd bad and everyone is just jumpin around like a bunch of dipshits while he could be laying there dying. Pathetic

12. STEVEO

April 1, 2009 at 10:50 pm

my comment is awaiting moderation what is this crap????

April 1, 2009 at 10:56 pm

ha

14. steve

April 2, 2009 at 10:15 am

STEVEO this is what happens all the time around everywhere. People have been fighting for as long as humanity has existed. Society is and has become so pussified. Use to be you just couldnt seriously harm a guy now you cant even slap someone or call them a name. This is what people who actually love fighting do. You sound like John McCain bro. Its a fight and you say its human cockfighting. I guess its safe to say you dont like to fight. You must need protection to fight huh. I have no problem with what they are doing. This should be legal. I just love real fights.

15. Slanted eyezz

May 3, 2009 at 3:37 am

All you guys do is talk a whole lot of garbadge about shit you don't know!!! The majority of the folks that log on to this site have never stepped foot in a ghetto and have no idea what it's like growing up in the hood!!! So keep your high class coments to yourselves!!! FUCKERS! I double dare any of you so called fighters to get back there!!! LOL!!!