Down With Nick Diaz

Updated: November 1, 2010
Down With Nick Diaz

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyqElyKcAnw

1. Kris

November 1, 2010 at 5:49 am

I have always liked Nick Diaz as a fighter. Some people bash him a bit because of his demeanor or the interviews he gives. I give him all the credit in the world. He has accomplished so much in his life. He didn't have anything handed to him. I have been a die-hard MMA fan since 1993 and Nick is never boring.

2. CobraClutch

November 1, 2010 at 6:00 am

You love those guys and I salute you for it brother! Nate is sleek and sexy with his dumber than shit demeanor and Nick is the epitome of white trash with a bit of Slacker thrown in for good measure. I love'm too Kris. I think there is room for both of us!

3. Timmie

November 1, 2010 at 6:35 am

Kris and CC's sexual desires aside, I cannot agree with the admiration. They are both fine fighters no doubt about it, but they're punks

4. YeahBuddy

November 1, 2010 at 11:39 am

Nick actually did a fairly intelligent interview for a change. Is this some tasters choice switch or some shit? WTF, M8.

5. Bear

November 1, 2010 at 11:51 am

Timmie,

They have had their idiot momments, but how many MMA fighters have not? Whether it is PED, DUIs, fighting at clubs/bars, domestic abuse, punching your opponent after the fight, making racist comments about your opponenet, you name it, an MMA fighter owns it. If you don't like them, fine but let's be real that most MMA fighters are not role models.

6. hosan

November 1, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Yeah even aleksander emelienenko(sp?) has hep c. He had to have gotten that from a stupid moment.

7. Timmie

November 1, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Moments? or everytime they speak?

8. Timmie

November 1, 2010 at 9:07 pm

But it is a valid point Bear. My hope and I think the hope of many Martial Arts Disciplined fans is that one day the Sport of Warriors will be honored as such by its participants.

A decent role model for such might be Lyoto Machida.