DREAM 16 Preview Special P2 – Video

Updated: September 19, 2010
Dream 16 Poster

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyopnbfSU5M

DREAM.16 takes place on Sept. 25 in Nagoya, Japan.

1. CobraClutch

September 20, 2010 at 5:06 am

AWESOME!!!!!!

did not get a word of it, bit it looks excellent.

The return of Pride!

2. CobraClutch - The RE

September 20, 2010 at 8:18 am

Loser. Tool. Shank sucker.

3. CobraClutch

September 20, 2010 at 8:22 am

You're right. I'm a HUGE fan, and just need to be like you. I admit it. I can't post under my real name, because everyone has made fun of me. Since you never come here anymore, we all miss you and I just wanted to keep your memory going.

Can I please please pretty pretty please use your name and pretend to be you, because I'm not cool enough to be myself? Please please? It would mean the world to me. I'm already your biggest fan. Can I please keep using your name?

4. SteveO

September 20, 2010 at 8:22 am

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWW

5. CobraClutch - The RE

September 20, 2010 at 8:22 am

Do what you want. Fuck this site. :)

6. CobraClutch

September 20, 2010 at 8:24 am

Thank you. I'll carry the torch the best I can.

God will always praise and worship the ORIGINAL CobraClutch!!!

From now on, I, the less-worthy-one, will carry on His name and try to speak as much truth as my master did.

Thank you……and fuck off, losers.

7. Retards

September 20, 2010 at 10:06 am

Just a random thought here Cobra Clutch. Why don't you just change your name. Then people will stop messing with you. All thats on this site anymore is bitching….which I must say I do find entertaining at times. Just wondering the thought process of why you don't just change your name so people don't mess with you.

8. Rich in NJ

September 20, 2010 at 10:19 am

Retards, are you talking to the new Cobra Clutch or the old one? It gets confusing sometimes. At least it's amusing to the rest of us!

9. Retards

September 20, 2010 at 11:26 am

New or old? I'm talking to the medium one.

10. Timmie

September 21, 2010 at 10:38 pm

They are obviously the same guy

so sad