DREAM News: Mirko Cro Cop vs. Yoshihiro Nakao

Updated: March 6, 2008
cro cop

cro cop

According to CroCops Official Blog:

A little over an hour ago I was contacted by DREAM officials. They informed me that my opponent on March 15 will be Yoshihiro Nakao from Japan. It was very important for me to fight as soon as possible and I’m happy that DREAM was able to find the opponent for me.

A quick side note, Nakao was the fighter that “kissed” Heath Herring at the stair-down of the 2005 K-1 Dynamite show , Herring then dropped him with a quick right hook. The fight was ruled a NO Contest. Here’s the video.

“A Must Watch”

1. roy

March 6, 2008 at 3:43 am

should be an easy warm up for cro cop get him back on his winning ways, i hope he faces some tougher comp soon.i hope this guy does not make the mistake of kissing him.

2. Kash

March 6, 2008 at 6:04 am

That clip is classic…hope he gets another KO by CroCop's left roundhouse.

3. Ryan

March 6, 2008 at 7:28 am

That clip is awesome!

4. BRANDON

March 6, 2008 at 7:54 am

hey…that picture is fake

5. dane drebin

March 6, 2008 at 10:34 am

cro cop better make short work of this chump. this video always makes me laugh. i hope he lays ne on cro cop so he can get high kicked for his kiss haha

6. kom34

March 7, 2008 at 5:17 am

the guy is fighting crocop at the worst possible time. i wouldn't be suprised if nakao gets run through in this fight.

7. kom34

March 7, 2008 at 5:18 am

but then again theres also the possibility that the gonzaga KO will change the way crocop fights from now on just like Arlovski seems to have changed. i hope thats not the case but i guess we'll find out.

8. roy

March 7, 2008 at 5:53 am

i don't think it will kom34, cro cop got knock out a few times and came back before and he said he was already having problems before the sanchez fight.

9. cro cop nakao

March 9, 2008 at 4:12 pm

cro cop will kill him in the first 20 secconds!!