DREAM Pre-Fight Interview With Nick Diaz

Updated: May 27, 2010
DREAM Pre-Fight Interview With Nick Diaz

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hCCpLn16E

1. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 3:43 am

Wow, every time I listen to one of the Diaz Bros, I lose some brain cells.

2. YeahBUddy

May 27, 2010 at 4:40 am

Exciting to watch fight, extremely hard to watch talk… Nick Diaz!

3. big gibby

May 27, 2010 at 6:01 am

nick diaz is as tough as nails, and is a true fighter. i wish he would play the game and come back to the ufc. i would love to see him fight gsp.

4. WHODINI

May 27, 2010 at 6:04 am

i think gsp could take him

5. Deuces

May 27, 2010 at 6:12 am

This is your brain on drugs.

6. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 7:03 am

I know I trash the Diaz' all the time, so for the record, both of them are good competitors and good fighters. Nate is a better fighter than Nick (watch his Elite XC embarrassment as case-in-point), but both are very good. That said, their attitudes and actions (to me) are not in line with how I would like to live my life…..ever.

7. Choke333

May 27, 2010 at 7:23 am

I don't know…he seems to say what he says here clearly. He might have sounded like a dummy in the past, but he seems pretty clear and to the point here.

8. CobraCrotch

May 27, 2010 at 7:59 am

@ big gibby, I couldn't agree more. He is a true fighting and very tallented.

9. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 8:11 am

hey crotch. i'll ask you politely once again to please change your name. you made your point, and i accept the criticism. just pick your own, and let's move on, please? agreed?

10. CobraCrotch

May 27, 2010 at 8:48 am

@ Clutch, If it bothers you that much this forum is more important to you then me. You asked politely and I'll go.

11. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 9:18 am

It's really about confusion over posts more so than you insult me. I want my posts to be my posts. Call yourself "crotch" all you want, insult me all you want. I don't care. All I'm asking is to change it from so close to mine. You can change it to "I Hate Cobra" for all I care. Your insults don't matter…it's just a forum.

12. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 9:22 am

And if you DO change it, then thank you very much. hahaha. :P

13. CobraCrotch

May 27, 2010 at 10:40 am

Clutch, what our you, crazy? I just said I'm done and you comment about it a few more times?

If you want me to not use this name again don't respond and drop it.

14. corey

May 27, 2010 at 10:43 am

the diaz brothers are the type of guys that i would hate to meet around town. and i hated nate diaz through most of the ultimate fighter. but these guys grew on me and i always crack up when both of them stare down their opponents. i like watching their fights but like cobra says, i'll pass on most interviews.

15. Miko

May 27, 2010 at 11:04 am

Have you ever seen someone huff/sniff paint or glue?

That stoned-pained/retarded face they make afterward?

I make the same face whenever I hear Nick in an interview.

16. CobraClutch

May 27, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Yeah, they are funny to watch. I feel like I've sniffed paint every time I listen to them try to form words and structured, coherent sentences. hahaha.