Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Silva Likely For Strikeforce Event On Jan. 29

fedor-christmas-ice-cream

According to MMAWeekly, Fedor Emelianenko will likely make his comeback to fighting against Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva at Strikeforce’s Jan. 29th show.

Sources indicate that Fedors management and Strikeforce are close to an agreement for his return in 2011.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

1. ironcjb82

December 17, 2010 at 2:15 am

Getting tired of hearing about this ass clown who fights goofs once a year. I hope bigfoot beats the hell out of him and we don't have to hear about him anymore. That or sign with the ufc and fight some real heavyweights. Not guys like Brett Rogers. Then he fights someone with some talent and gets tapped out in the first round, lol. I truly believe Fedor and his management are a bunch of retards.

2. Mac

December 17, 2010 at 2:23 am

There are good HW's in StrikeForce, and their Title Holder has been challenging and waiting on Fedor.

Overeem wants to fight the best SF has to offer and of course that is the bout we the fans want to see, so I'm confused why this match up is being considered.

I know I've harped on this in the past, but when Fedor was in Pride he was everything that a Champion is, and now he seems lost.

I'm more disappointed with Strike Force than with Fedor, but it takes two to tango.

3. Flying Armbar

December 17, 2010 at 3:01 am

I am still a huge Fedor fan and hope that he continues to win but at the same time, I agree with Mac. The only way that this fight makes any sense is if he is using it as a tune-up to then fight AO. His match with Werdum was what about 6 months ago and another 3 or 4 months will go by before he actually fights…so if wants a tune-up, fine. But he needs to fight AO after that. I hope that it is not true but it really looks like he is going to fight average fighters 3 or 4 more times (for the molney and to rack up more wins) and then retire. Hopefully not!

4. jbug

December 17, 2010 at 4:20 am

bigfoot had a hell of a time trying to dispatch mike kyle… i don't see him beating fedor…

5. Timmie

December 17, 2010 at 5:10 am

I doubt it will be much of a bout. I would not be willing to pay for it.

I agree with Mac and Armbar – What happened to the Fedor of old?

And Coker really needs to take a feather from White's hat.

Put on the bouts that the fans want to see, this is weak.

6. ironcjb82

December 17, 2010 at 6:12 am

nice sweater Fedor !! lol

7. CobraClutch

December 19, 2010 at 4:41 am

Fedor is perhaps the greatest fighter in the history of MMA and this is the best photo Cage Today could get of him?

Come on…

8. 1234

December 19, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Fake Cobra strikes again.