Asia’s Largest MMA Promotion Partners up with CageSport Seattle, WA (August...
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Tim Sylvia Official
According to MMAWeekly, the fight between Fedor Emelianenko and Tim Sylvia has been signed. No specifics on venue was given, but is rumored to take place on July 19 in Dallas, under the Affliction clothing line promotion.
Fedor Emelianenko announced on Friday via his personal website that he has officially signed to fight Tim Sylvia on July 19 in the United States. MMAWeekly.com has since confirmed the fight with independent sources close to the fight.
The news on his website also stated that Fedor has signed on for two more fights to take place later this year in October and December, although no particular opponent or organization was named for either fight.
PROFESSIONAL FIGHT CARD FOR BAMMA 16: DALEY VS FERNANDES WITH JAMES BRAY VS SAM FERGUSON ADDED TO PRELIMINARIES
SATURDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2014 THE VICTORIA WAREHOUSE BUY TICKETS: http://bit.ly/1xZ6u2g BAMMA is...
How did the UFC get it’s start? Why is it so...
Judo is a combat and Olympic martial art. It’s a highly popular...
Never one to back from a challenge, Bas Rutten faces his...
Local Boxing Stars Looking to Shine at Battle at the Boat 97...
***Results live Saturday July 7, Starting around 8pm EST*** Main Card Kenny...
Oh snap, this better not be a false report like yesterday’s “Kimo...
Strikeforce “Fedor vs Rogers” – Nov. 7 from the Sears Centre Arena...
For the latest on Affliction 3, check out our MMA rumors section.
UFC 100 “Lesnar vs Mir 2″ live from the Mandalay Bay Events...
UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″ LIVE on December 27th from the MGM...
Jon Jones Injured: Daniel Cormier Fight Postponed Until 2015
Seems diaz was all about the money. He never ...
UFC 158 Results: Georges St-Pierre Dominates Nick Diaz to Retain Welterweight Title
I'm surprised that Cyborg hasn't beat the cry...
Ortiz Awaits Santos’ Release from UFC
nathan west says:
Anybody who thinks Bisping is a contender at ...
Michael Bisping Will Use Belfort as Warm-up for Anderson Silva Match
I am afraid Dobson will use the left hand aga...
UFC on Fox 6: Demetrious Johnson vs John Dodson, and Rampage Jackson vs. Teixeira
Absolute crap of an article. Dos Santos was n...
Junior Dos Santos on a Rematch with Cain Velasquez
This guy Hendricks is a true monster in the o...
Johny Hendricks Breaks All the Rules in Planning for a Fight
Subscribe to our Newsletter
TRENDING MMA NEWS
- Cris Cyborg Great Fight
- The Striking Truth with Georges St. Pierre
- UFC on FOX 9 Results: Demetrius Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez II Results and Post Fight Press Conference
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING 9 OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- Affliction 3: Josh Barnett Not Licensed To Fight Fedor Emelianenko Due To Positive Test?
- UFC 73 Results And Recap LIVE
- Strikeforce “Fedor vs Rogers” Results LIVE
- UFC Fight Night Results: Mark Hunt vs. Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva Results and Post Fight Press Conference
- UFC 100 Lesnar vs Mir 2 Results LIVE
- Affliction 3 “Fedor vs Barnett” Fight Poster
- UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″ Results Live
- Lyoto Machida vs. Randy Couture Full Fight Video
- Fedor Emelianenko vs Shinya Aoki Fight Video
- Arianny Celeste Mug Shot (Pic)
- MIKE WOOTTEN VS. ANTOINE GALLINARO FOR BAMMA 16: DALEY VS FERNANDES
- UFC News: Jon Koppenhaver Legally Changes His Name To “War Machine”
- Tickets Go On Sale Tomorrow For UFC 92 “The Ultimate 2008″
- BJ Penn Eying Late Summer Return Against Kenny Florian
- Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar Full Fight Video
- Rampage Jackson Looking For Big Movie Payday Before Retiring From MMA
- UFC 94 “St Pierre vs Penn 2″ Results LIVE
- UFC 87 Results LIVE
- UWF 1: War Machine Earns a Hard Fought Win Against Roger Huerta
- The Ultimate Fighter Season 9: Episode 4
- Affliction: Banned — The Battle of the Giants?
- UFC News: Couture Speaks Out Against Lawsuit
- Thiago Alves “I wanna get this belt and bring it to Brazil”
- Video: Kimbo Responds To Chuck Liddell
- Brock Lesnar vs. Cheick Kongo In The Works For November-December
- Roy Jones Jr. Agrees To Fight Anderson Silva In MMA, Dana White Says NO