Fertitta Offers Mirko Cro Cop “Non-Refusable” Offer To Sign With The UFC?

Updated: July 3, 2009

cro cop mirko ufc99

Who saw this coming,

Fertitta arrived in Zagreb, Croatia on a private plane this morning and proceeded straight to Filipovic’s residence where the pair engaged in two hours of talks, according to Index.hr

“A source tells us that CroCop got an offer that is simply non-refusable,” the article states. “CroCop will almost certainly look at the returning to the strongest MMA league in the world currently knows.” [FightersOnly]

Apparently if this is true, the UFC brass must have seen some favorable numbers post UFC 99 to go after Cro Cop like this. Cro Cops interest in fighting several times a year, was apparently a big sticking point in Cro Cops interest in fighting for the UFC.

1. roy

July 8, 2009 at 6:13 am

i am glad cro cop is going to the ufc(i hope) maybe he is not as good as he was but he is still dangerous and will beat a few guys probally not the top wrestlers but i will still like to see it.

2. zack

July 8, 2009 at 8:33 am

Penis, i mean Denis, no i was right the first time, Penis , I'll come to your house, bitch, f*ck your mom and knock you the f*ck out. And when your KO'd, i'm goin make you swallow something creamy. You probably like it, you would just be dreaming that it Mirko doing it to you. I done talking with a stupid bitch and a douchebag like you Penis Denis.

3. zack

July 8, 2009 at 8:46 am

and when i say penis, i mean i want yours in my mouth.i love coming to mma site and talking all kinds of gay crap because i love cock and can't quit talking about it.you want to roll with me? well drop your pants i only roll naked with men.

4. zack

July 8, 2009 at 8:53 am

and when i say penis i mean i want your in my mouth, i love coming to mma sites and talking about all kinds of gay crap because i love cock and can't quit talking about it(unless theres one in my mouth).

5. zack

July 8, 2009 at 3:46 pm

and when i say penis, i mean i want yours in my mouth.i love coming to mma site and talking all kinds of gay crap because i love cock and can’t quit talking about it.you want to roll with me? well drop your pants i only roll naked with men.

6. zack

July 8, 2009 at 3:53 pm

and when i say penis i mean i want your in my mouth, i love coming to mma sites and talking about all kinds of gay crap because i love cock and can’t quit talking about it(unless theres one in my mouth).

7. zack

July 9, 2009 at 12:28 am

That pretty funny, Denis, writing my name and making it look sound like i said that gay statment and then randomly decided to repeat it over and over… NOT!!!!

And i dont come to MMA sites to talk bad about gay things. I come to MMa websites to talk crap to stupid, gay people like you, Denis.

This all started when you said "Zack, F*ck all tapes and dvds" I wasn't even talking to you when i stated my opinion about Mirko. That was uncalled for and there was no need to say that. Just try to respect my opinion and i try to respect yours. Also not talk shit when someones opinion differs from yours.

Leave it at this, you are a little in love for Cro Cop and it's little weird. However, I do like watching Mirko fight, but i just don't think he's goin beat the elite in the division.

8. zack

July 9, 2009 at 12:34 am

This all started when you said “Zack, F*ck all tapes and dvds” I wasn’t even talking to you when i stated my opinion about Mirko. That was uncalled for and there was no need to say that. Just try to respect my opinion and i try to respect yours. Also not talk shit when someones opinion differs from yours.

Leave it at this, you are a little in love for Cro Cop and it’s little weird. However, I do like watching Mirko fight, but i just don’t think he’s goin beat the elite in the division.

9. zack

July 10, 2009 at 7:09 am

oh god someone fill my asshole with cum asap.

10. other derek

July 10, 2009 at 7:13 am

dude what the fuck just happened?