Fighting Friends: Fedor Emelianenko Talks About Fighting Josh Barnett At Affliction 3

Updated: June 20, 2009

Fedor Emelianenko talks with Loretta Hunt about fighting his friend, Josh Barnett at Affliction 3 “Trilogy”, on August 1.

1. T.R.

June 20, 2009 at 2:42 pm

I don't think that anyone or anything bothers fedor.

2. derek

June 21, 2009 at 9:27 am

THat's because he hasn't tasted defeat yet. When Fedor gets his first legit loss, he'll start fighting more cautiously. The best Barnett can do is decision Fedor. Even Shinya Aoki could not submit Fedor in their grappling match last month.

3. dane drebin

June 21, 2009 at 11:13 am

Who cares there both overrated!

4. Dave

June 21, 2009 at 11:49 am

dane, let me guess, you think Fedor is overrated but you think Anderson Silva is the PFP best, right? You should really start watching more MMA and not just UFC – you are embarrassing yourself.

5. dane drebin

June 21, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Another person who thinks there a real MMA fan because they like Fedor. Very typical…….all these stupid Fucks who love Fedor think there all hardcore about MMA because they watch Affliction or Pride back in the day. Dave your fucking retarted……..go kill yourself

6. Dave

June 21, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Spoken like a true angry teenage UFC fan. And brave too. Anonymously talking tough over the internet. You are precious, dane, but didn't your mom tell you to get off of the computer and start cleaning your room?

7. Dave

June 21, 2009 at 12:37 pm

By the way, I can't help but point out the irony of you calling me stupid and "retarted" while misspelling the word. You are too easy dane.

8. CarlB

June 21, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Hey Dave…..I have to agree win dane on this one…..I dont know why everyone considers themselves a true MMA fan just because they like Fedor. I'm not a big Fedor fan and I watch a lot of MMA….not just UFC but a little of everything. Does this make me not a real MMA fan because I dont like Fedor. Doesn't make much sense Dave.

9. Dave

June 21, 2009 at 2:04 pm

CarlB, you are looking at this the wrong way. It's not that everyone who loves Fedor should automatically be considered a true MMA fan. You just have to question anyone's motives who doesn't give credit to a guy like Fedor who has dominated for so long. I mean the guy is 30-1 (most consider him undefeated) and has only allowed 7 of those fights to go the distance. Just about every independent MMA publication has him the #1 Heavyweight and pound for pound fighter in the world. It seems like about 99% of people who would say that Fedor sucks or that he isn't the PFP best are just a bunch of Dana White clones who get sucked into the marketing machine that is the UFC.

10. dane drebin

June 21, 2009 at 2:04 pm

WTF i didnt say any of that stuff some loser is posting as me if u come on this website very much you would know i like fedor and barnette a lot.

11. dane drebin

June 21, 2009 at 2:06 pm

whoever is posting as me is a little bitch grow up

12. Dave

June 21, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I was actually just trying to figure that out, dane. That was confusing.

13. hosan

June 21, 2009 at 2:37 pm

yeah that truly is one of the downfalls of this site is the anonymous posting.

14. dane drebin

June 21, 2009 at 2:47 pm

well disregaurd comments 3 and 5 because that wasnt me i think fedor vs barnette is gunna be awesome and i think fedor has a real challenge ahead of him against the number 2 heavyweight out there.

15. Cobra Clutch

June 21, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Whoever is posting under someone's else name should eat dog cock for breakfast tomorrow morning.

16. roy

June 22, 2009 at 3:54 am

i knew that didn't sound like dane

17. dane drebin

June 22, 2009 at 5:43 am

ya ive got a retarded clone apparently