Fireworks Breakout At Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas NYC Press Conference

Updated: May 11, 2010
Fireworks Breakout At Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas NYC Press Conference

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qn33zm4X0Y

An epic press conference for Shine fights: Ricardo Mayorga vs. Din Thomas on May 15th. After a insult on each others wife’s, mothers and body shape the presser turns violent.

“I’m going to be the man and you will be the woman that night” – Mayorga

1. fino

May 11, 2010 at 9:29 pm

I hope Mayorga trains to get off the ground. If he can stay on his feet he wins.

2. Ryan S

May 11, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Mayorga knows he cant win on the ground, thats why he taunts him in the end about having a "real fight"

3. Huerta

May 11, 2010 at 10:06 pm

My Daddy is bigger than your Daddy!

4. gonzo

May 11, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Mayorga is a loud mouth and I hope he gets his ass handed to him, I also am really impressed with his training regiment which apparently includes cigarettes. Boy that ought to do wonders for his cardio. What a dick! Hey Din if for some reason you cant make it I would be happy to ground and pound his ass,so they have to wire his jaw back together.

5. corey

May 12, 2010 at 10:24 am

this video had me rolling, mayorga is a pro at getting under someones skin at a press conference. its too bad the fight won't be as entertaining.

6. derm

May 12, 2010 at 11:00 am

he was dressed for work behind the hardware store looking to do some landscaping , silly beanbag

7. CobraClutch

May 12, 2010 at 11:14 am

That press conference reminds me of MMA forums. People talking a lot of shit, and nothing resolved at the end of the day. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz