Former UFC Ring Girl Ali Sonoma Is Single Again

Updated: December 1, 2008

Former UFC ring girl, Ali Sonoma announces on her MySpace page that she and UFC fighter Diego Sanchez have called it quits. Diego Sanchez will now have plenty of time to focus about getting a title shot with Georges St. Pierre.

As some of you know I was in a almost 2 year relationship with UFC fighter Diego Sanchez, a man who proposed to me after 4 weeks of dating…Diego recently decided he can’t have both: he can’t have the relationship and be the champion. Sigh…and that’s ok…I am the kind of person I believe everything happens for a reason, due to God’s will and His plan for us

TG “Kom34″

1. ELBOWZ

December 1, 2008 at 7:42 am

I LOVE YOU ALI!!!!!!

2. CagE

December 1, 2008 at 7:56 am

We all miss her ELBOWZ …. I wish she would consider a comeback to UFC, the balances is off without a blond.

3. mike

December 1, 2008 at 8:41 am

i would get her so hard from behind that she would never think about diego again

they all call me mike golddick

4. richaaron

December 1, 2008 at 10:08 am

I thought she dumped his ass along time ago…

5. Oswald Gobblecock

December 1, 2008 at 10:37 am

I'd pee in her butt! That's romance righ there. lol You can't teach it.

6. TIM

December 2, 2008 at 1:52 am

WTF….anyways they will get back together…to bad i am not single….i hear brittany spears is looking for someone….

7. mike

December 2, 2008 at 3:18 am

i googled some pictures of this girl, omg she really is delicious!

i think i can teach her lots of moves in bed, she was with a ufc ring fighter and now she has the chance to date a ufc BEF fighter

regards

mike golddick (24 carat)

8. danny g

December 2, 2008 at 4:37 am

i met this girl in person and she is beutyful