HDNet Inside MMA: Nick Kalikas, Jake Shields, and Tank Abbott

Updated: February 4, 2008

Inside MMA brings you all the latest news and discussion in Mixed Martial Arts.

Guest panelists include BetOnFighting.com odds maker Nick Kalikas, Welterweight fighter Jake Shields, and Tank Abbott with details on his upcoming fight with Kimbo Slice.

Inside MMA airs Fridays at 9:30pmET.

1. roy

February 4, 2008 at 7:51 am

i thought this show was a little weak you got tank right there and they bearly asked his opinion on anything and acted like they where afraid to talk in front of him.

2. JOE

February 4, 2008 at 10:36 pm

I thought it was an okay show. I like Tank, he always makes me laugh. I agree, they didn't ask him enough questions.

3. dane drebin

February 5, 2008 at 1:39 am

i never get to see the show with the paperview predictions until after the paperview. cagetoday post it the day of so we can see it when its relevent please

February 5, 2008 at 2:57 am

this show sucked… but i do love this show

5. derek

February 5, 2008 at 4:32 pm

tank seems a little punch drunk already.. from both punches & the drinking. kimbo's interview kinda sucked; he wasn't very articulate during this show.

6. derek

February 5, 2008 at 4:37 pm

lol. tank can bench 625 pounds, my ass. i know it's on youtube. i think powerlifters and competitiors from world's strongest man can bench about 660 lbs 10x. ibelieve tank can only bench 625 or so only one time, and he actually bounches it off his chest. check out youtube.

7. dane drebin

February 5, 2008 at 5:53 pm

for an old man tht drinks all the time u have to give him his credit thats a lot to bench. there are many professional weight lifters that can bench 100 pounds. there is a professional weight lifter that i was reading about that focuses only on bench and he weighs 165 pounds and benches 620 as his max… pretty rediculous haha

8. dane drebin

February 5, 2008 at 5:54 pm

i didnt mean to write 100 i ment to write 1000

9. dane drebin

February 5, 2008 at 6:15 pm

check this guy he benches 1010 pounds

10. JOE

February 5, 2008 at 9:13 pm

I don't know if anyone here lifts. I do, and I can't press even close to 600+ pounds even if I wear a bench shirt, bounce it, lift my ass off the bench, and a spotter helping me cheat. I don't care what anyone says. 600 pounds is impressive.

Of course Kimbo wasn't articulate. He seldom is, because he's half retarted. He used the word "transaction" for "transition." On the other hand, Tank wasn't very articulate either and he's college educated. There's probably enough beer, blunts, and brawls between the two of them to make Albert Einstein stupid.

11. dane drebin