Herschel Walker appearance on the Howard Stern show to promoting the Jan. 30th Strikeforce “Miami” card:
- Chicken King – Owns a large chicken company with over 800 employees.
- I’m rich bitch – donating all the money from his fight at Strikeforce “Miami” to charity.
- Cashed In – Banked a lot of money in the 80’s playing for Donald Trumps USFL football league.
- Mental Illness – he has multiple personality disorder.
- Crazy: Has played Russian Roulette multiple times.
“I just loved to compete. I thought that [Russian Roulette] was the ultimate. [competition] … You don’t have an audience for that one!”
Tell us how can we improve this post?