Inside MMA 207: Gina Carano, Kim Couture and Randy Couture

Updated: February 18, 2008

HDNets “Inside MMA”, Originally aired February 15 on HDNet.

Join Bas and Kenny as they discuss the top news stories and upcoming events in MMA. Guests include MMA legend Randy Couture, his wife Kim Couture, who will make her amateur MMA debut February 29th on HDNet and undefeated MMA fighter and American Gladiator Gina Carano. Also, join Ron Kruck in the news room for the latest updates, and highlights from all over the country.

1. Joe

February 18, 2008 at 5:11 pm

?? Am I reading that right? Randy's Wife? I had no idea.

2. lifeless420

February 18, 2008 at 11:21 pm

yea ive known about it for awhile now

February 19, 2008 at 1:35 am

thats old news…they are both to hot to be fighing..but Gina kicks ass..

4. Kash

February 19, 2008 at 4:26 am

I think Randy met his wife because she was training. Then its goodbye current wife and hello Kim.

5. Big Aces

February 22, 2008 at 5:10 am

Gina is by the far the hottest gladiator, and the fact that she is a successful MMA fighter makes her that much more attractive. I wish her all the best and can't wait to her see her fight again.

Kim is also a very beautiful woman who becomes that much attractive when you realize that she can take a punch!

I'm all for woman fighters!

I also REALLY want to see the Randy – Fedor fight. The UFC is acting like a 2 year old with their contract BS. Let them fight, I mean you can't lose! You win financially and you gain the world wide exposure!

6. derek

February 22, 2008 at 5:31 am

wow, i didn't know randy was getting gina on the side, if you know what i mean. and yeah, gina is one hot chick. her arms got much flabbier however since she started on american gladiators. but it's alright; i would engage in the wrestling with her anytime.