Inside MMA Preview: Forrest Griffin, Rampage Jackson Talk UFC 86

Updated: March 14, 2008

Ultimate Fighter season 7 coaches Forrest Griffin and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson will face off at UFC 86 on July 5 in Las Vegas.

March 14, 2008 at 1:42 am

i want to see the hole thing

2. STEVEO

March 14, 2008 at 1:57 am

See this is what some MMA guys need to learn how to do. SPEAK PUBLICLY. Randy couture can sit there and tell you hes gonna beat you into oblivian but he can do it with class and respect to the other fighter. This is why in my eyes i hope forrest kills rampage cause he is just worrying about getting paid and I dotn think he is a good spokesman for the sport because of his attitude and forrest did hepl him self by going on for five minutes about literally nothing. Think before you speak boys.

3. Morey

March 14, 2008 at 2:46 am

When you are fighting or in sports in general you put yourself in whatever mindset you need to perform your best. For Rampage he likes to joke around and think about the money. I bet you if he was concerned about the belt or about losing or any of those other things it would take him out of his game. Chuck is thinking about having fun getting in that cage and fighting… and probably also about banging strippers after the fight, whatever makes you relaxed.

4. Kash

March 14, 2008 at 4:02 am

I like both of those guys but I'm disappointed to hear Forrest's interviews lately because he is so politically correct now. I was falling asleep too because Forrest has to talk about what he likes about Ramp, Liddell, and everyone. I bet that Forrest took some public speaking lessons. I miss the old Forrest who tried to be funny and just wanted to fight.

5. danedrebin

March 14, 2008 at 3:21 pm

rampage better cut that gut off and take forrest seriously. i hope he hasnt let being champion get to his head cuz griffin's a tough dude and he better not overlook him.

6. Corey

March 14, 2008 at 4:29 pm

Forrest is still a tough SOB so I expect him to bring it for this fight. I can't wait…

7. wtohpxz aucqilg

June 19, 2008 at 8:16 pm

ustrnhgjq facqowgl rnehcus dcrmtlie tlfkwnhrz ainbc dovba

8. kirlnzct cmbs

June 19, 2008 at 8:26 pm

emya rutxaziq qixwkej lbjhw rfltzov xcdgaosyw bgtvexr