Jason Mayhem Miller Dodging Jake Shields?

Updated: September 4, 2009

mayhem_dream

Jake Shields,

” he’ll beat the piss out of me..? He’s the one that won’t sign the contract. I would sign that fight tonight but he just wants to talk and act tough, but he’s the one that won’t sign. His manager tells us the fight is on, Miller has agreed and then I’m hearing he’s decided he can’t fight in October but would maybe do it in December….He thinks he’s a star now but just like the show I was the only one doing the fighting while he just did the talking. He must think he’s Cung Le now.” [GracieFighter]

Jake Shield is tired of the delays – In a quote on Gracie Fighter, Shields calls out sudo celebrity Jason Mayhem Miller for making excuses and not signing a bout agreement.

September 4, 2009 at 12:54 am

shield would kill miller in the first

2. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO

September 4, 2009 at 1:54 am

Wow! Don't know about all that, Mayhem's got better subs, …. but it does seem as if he's gotten too big for his own good….diva status and all not withstanding. ehllohhehll. I think it would be an awesome and exciting match, but I thought i remembered there being some conflict with the scheduling and a Dream or other Japanese event?…Beuller? Anyone?…Beuller?

3. roy

September 4, 2009 at 4:11 am

i heard something about his has a comitment with dream first and there trying to work it out, i don't know if thats true and i can't see miller ducking shields but who knows.

4. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO

September 4, 2009 at 4:17 am

Right?! That's what I was thinking, but then why is Shields hetting all butthurt and calling Jason out? Is it simly that he's worried about the loss of a big payday and Mayhem isn't-cause he's already well set-up? Kinda bush league on Jake's part if so.

5. roy

September 4, 2009 at 4:27 am

it seems like he loves to talk shit nowadays, i thought they might be friendly since he was on millers show i guess not.

6. zack

September 4, 2009 at 4:31 am

I dont' like Shields very much, I hope Miller wins. If they fight???

7. Al 2.0

September 4, 2009 at 5:11 am

Yea I'm starting to dislike shields more and more, can't seem to keep his cocky mouth shut. Hope Miller takes him out.

8. Joey

September 4, 2009 at 2:33 pm

I would love to see a fight right away and have it end in a double KO

9. Kash

September 5, 2009 at 9:39 am

I don't think Miller could win Shields anyway. He needs to just sign the contract and take his whooping.

10. john

September 5, 2009 at 11:19 am

sudo or pseudo?

11. Todd

September 5, 2009 at 12:00 pm

They're just trying to build this up. Miller's not ducking anybody. Doesn't anybody else remember him smiling after three very bloody rounds of St. Pierre?

12. kom34

September 5, 2009 at 3:33 pm

jake shields was on miller's fake mtv show so the least he could do is fight him.

13. WHODINI