Jesse Taylor Given The Boot From The UFC Again

Updated: July 31, 2008
jessetaylor

The Ultimate Fighter Season 7 veteran Jesse Taylor (6-3) has apparently been released by the UFC again, according to the Print Edition of The Wrestling Observer.

After earning a spot in the finals of The Ultimate Fighter 7, Taylor was replaced with runner-up CB Dollaway after going on a drunken pillage of a Las Vegas Hotel following the taping of the show.

Taylor was given a “Second Chance” at UFC Fight Night 14, but lossed the fight in the first round by submission to TUF 7 runner-up CB Dollaway.

Taylor was again involved in controversy when he spoke out about the Quinton “Rampage” Jackson arrest, saying:

“what goes around comes around, I guess.”

“Oh yeah, it’s a big double standard,”

“I’m sure if I were the ex-middleweight champion, I could get away with stuff. I’m sure if I would have done, I’d be banned.”

1. jimy_dawg

July 31, 2008 at 3:48 am

Ex-middleweight? Rampage? I guess Jesse hasn't given up the drinking after all.

July 31, 2008 at 4:01 am

he is saying if he was a ex champ he could do whatever he wants and not get into any trouble…

thats fucked up that they kicked him.. affliction or elite will pick him up

3. jon

July 31, 2008 at 4:27 am

jesse taylor is a dumbass

4. STEVEO

July 31, 2008 at 5:07 am

well theres another great edition to the california state penal fighting championship, when is the government going to start paying stupid people not to have children, i hope for the sake of the future they sterilized this guy

5. Oswald Gobblecock

July 31, 2008 at 5:21 am

What he said is true but he's in no place to run his mouth cause Rampage is a star and he isn't. Losing him isn't a big deal at all and affliction won't want him Tom. They get established fighters but EliteXC gives 2nd rate fighters and UFC wash outs belts and title shots so they'll probably take him.

6. Fedor Emelianenko DV

July 31, 2008 at 5:44 am

Tough luck, but the kid had his chances and he blew them all.

7. Ryan S

July 31, 2008 at 7:59 am

He was absolutely right about what he said, but the dumb ass should have known that that was something you just keep to yourself if you're in his position.

8. Morey

July 31, 2008 at 12:01 pm

Bad new Steveo, this guy already has a kid. But I agree with you guys that this guy should have kept his mouth shut. I hate PC, but when you are on the edge of being booted from the UFC you should be as PC as you can. Not affliction, but elite will pick him up.

9. pops

July 31, 2008 at 11:41 pm

Keep your fucking head down and train your ass off so you don't fucking submitted in the first fucking round. That's his biggest problem… he's worried what's going on outside his own box. Maybe if you won a fight then you might get away with running yo head!

10. OzZ

April 2, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Jesse Taylor is the biggest piece of shit on the face of the earth! Listen to him talk he talks like a 7 year old failing speech class! When you think stupid Jock Jesse Taylor comes to mind. Like in TUF he was talking shit about that Jermy May dude and then may comes and says your a fag and you suck dick and your a jewish bitch oooo0000ooo yeah he can dish it but he can't take it! I think that cocoa the monkey went to the fucking jungle fucked a monkey choked on a banana fall outof the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down fell into a las vegas hotel and was screaming IM A UFC FIGHTER!!!! (spit spit lisp lisp) Fucking Fag I fuckin hate this guy!

11. Ben

April 2, 2009 at 9:10 pm

You're thought about that response for quite a while, right?

12. Ben

April 2, 2009 at 9:10 pm

You've thought about that response for quite a while, right?

13. OzZ

April 3, 2009 at 4:05 am

no not really it just came to me