Jim Rome Talks About Chael Sonnen’s Positive Drug Test

Updated: September 21, 2010

ESPN’s Jim Rome talks about UFC fighter Chael Sonnen’s recent positive test for PED.

1. CobraClutch - The RE

September 21, 2010 at 4:25 am

Rome is a bigger douche bag than Tico and Poppy Nick combined, who the hell is this Sports announcer to talk down to the mighty Sonnen, fuk him!

Sonnen is the man!

2. CobraClutch - The Re

September 21, 2010 at 4:52 am

Now that I think about it, I want to apologize to Poppy for calling him a douche. I get on here and like to flex my keyboard prowess by making fun of people and showing my toughness. I'm really not a tough guy I just act like I am….honestly I'm pussy. I'm a man in my mid 20's that likes big hairy men…..it's like having an oversized teddy bear…..anywho enough jibba jabba I'll let you guys talk MMA.

3. STEVEO

September 21, 2010 at 5:19 am

: )

4. cagestoker ifithd

September 21, 2010 at 5:56 am

The sad part of this whole Sonnen 'Roid Circus"..is that nobody gives credit to the champion, "Spider" —who beat a guy who was on steroids, while he himself was injured with broken ribs!!

5. cagestoker ifithd

September 21, 2010 at 5:56 am

There's a big difference between a true-highly-self-disciplined-champion, and someone like Sonnen—who only wishes he was one.

6. cagestoker ifithd

September 21, 2010 at 6:00 am

Sonnen can talk all the smack he wants, but he knows deep in his heart of hearts, that he isn't nearly as good as Silva!

So waht does he do? He takes a foreign substance, hoping to even the odds.

I have a strange feeling also, that Shogun Rua is taking 'roids again—like he was in Pride.

Which is why he suddenly become 100 percent better against Machida.

7. Flying Armbar

September 21, 2010 at 9:45 am

Unless you have proof that Rua is taking roids, you should not be accusing him. I would not disagree that a lot of MMA fighters take PED of some sort but until someone fails a test, it is hard to tell who they are. I would like to think that Rua improved based on him healing up. Coming back from a torn knee ligament is no joke. Once you tear a ligament, your knee will never be the same but time does help in the healing. Rua lost to Forrest and did not look very good against Coleman but he looked sharp against the Iceman. Maybe he just getting physically (medically) better during the first 2 fights. I would not be naive to say, absolutely not, but until he fails a test, we can't assume.

8. STEVEO

September 21, 2010 at 1:10 pm

I like the way Chael Sonnen wrestles. It's kinda hot.

9. CobraClutch The real

September 21, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Can someone please put a dick in my mouth I need one bad!

10. PoppyNick