Junie Browning Talks About Warrant, MMA Big Show And Fighting Future

Updated: November 17, 2009

Controversial TUF contestant and former UFC fighter Junie Browning talks about his legal troubles following his arrest for assaulting 3 hospital workers.

1. fino

November 17, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Wow, if he could put on another 50 pounds he'd all most be intimidating. This dude sufferes from a Napoleon complex. I wouldn't be so rude but from what I have seen he talks the talk but does not walk the walk. No skills.

2. BigJon

November 17, 2009 at 5:11 pm

true that junies a punk it's about time the ufc canned his ass.

3. rory

November 18, 2009 at 1:00 am

thought ufc axed him?

4. Chuck

November 18, 2009 at 9:46 am

Browning is brain dead "know what I mean"

5. CobraClutch

November 18, 2009 at 11:15 am

UFC did axe him, rory.

Chuck, I bet some people who post here might be Junie Brownie (intentional misspelling hahaha).

6. steve

November 19, 2009 at 1:08 am

This guy is a joke. He got picked apart by Cole Miller who is not evn close to being a real contender. Junie is so full of shit its not even funny. I dont believe a word of his story and why would I when he has shown time and time again that he is a drunken retard. Remember his TUF stint. Where he tried to fight Ryan Bader. LOL wonder how that would have turned out.

7. CobraClutch

November 19, 2009 at 4:41 am

Steve, is there anything or anyone you DO like?

8. STEVEO

November 19, 2009 at 7:11 am

in fairness cobra, steve and i usually dont see eye to eye on alot, but i can gaurantee he speaks the truth, junie browning falls somewhere between a wet fart and antelope vomit as far as i an concerned. the guy is a tool of epic proportions.

9. steve

November 19, 2009 at 5:12 pm

I like fighters that go out and try and put on a good show. Guys that can back up what they say. And Junie is not one of them.

10. steve

November 19, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Cobra what would you have said if i said I believed him and that he is an okay guy? That im an idiot? Stop hating.

11. CobraClutch

November 19, 2009 at 7:28 pm

No, Steve, I wouldn't have said anything, because you would have finally had a post where you didn't bash someone. lol. I just remarked that you seem to always complain about something. And you're accusing me of hating. hahaha. But it's all good. Please know, guys, I was NOT defending Junie Browning. hahaha. He's a complete douche.