K-1 Hero’s Korea Videos

Denis Kang vs Yoshihiro Akiyama

Marcelo Garcia vs Dae Won Kim

Dong Sik Yoon vs Fabio Silva

Zelg Galesic vs Taiei Kin

1. Kash

October 28, 2007 at 10:43 am

This is my first time seeing Kang and I think he looks like a good fighter. They guy he fought was also good and it was his night, that was a good KO.

2. Realwun

October 28, 2007 at 1:26 pm

Check out Galesic vs. Kin…it pays to have long toenails

3. Corey

October 28, 2007 at 2:45 pm

no kidding, i didnt ven see that coming, galesic has some quick ass kicks.

4. crynot

October 28, 2007 at 11:36 pm

sliced him perfectly didn't he. That was a fast kick to the head.

5. kom34

October 29, 2007 at 3:17 am

After watching guys like Lauzon and Florian, I really thought to myself when the Galesic fight started….this guy looks wimpy so he's probably going to kick some a**…looks like I was right.

6. steve

October 29, 2007 at 1:40 pm

The big surprise for me is Kang getting KO'd. I have been watching Kang since the early days when he was improving. His stand up when it is at the top of of his game is almost flawless. This was not the Kang people have come to know. Very sad if u ask me. And also I fell that galesic may have been overrated going into his pride bout early thi year or late last year i forget. But the funny thing is they called him little cro cop. LOL that sure was a KO headkick. LOL

7. Realwun

October 29, 2007 at 2:21 pm

Yeah, I was suprised that that uppercut put Kang out too. He was out cold, his head wasn't moving. It must have been a perfect whiplash hit because it moved his head back and to the side. Your neck is a pivot point and if you can hit at that hinge, then you can rattle the brain pretty good, and then lights out.

8. steve

October 30, 2007 at 3:55 pm

well yes but some people can be hit right on the button and walk right threw it. But most people cant. That is why youkeep your hands up. Because if your chin is being tested then ur getting hit and thats not good. LOL