Ken Shamrock and James Toney [Trash Talking]

Let the talking begin.

1. Mac

June 27, 2011 at 12:24 pm

This took place in a Junior High School Cafeteria

2. Random

June 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Current Champion… How many fucking champions does boxing have right now in his weight class. I dont take James Toney saying he is a boxing champion serious at all. As much as i hate Ken, I think Toney is a bigger tool and Ken should have little trouble winning this fight if he takes Toney down.

3. corey

June 27, 2011 at 1:53 pm

haha…i wouldn't doubt that it took place at a school cafeteria. thats about how serious i'm taking this fight too.

4. Aldo Raine

June 27, 2011 at 2:29 pm

This fight is going to be awful. However for some reason I still want to watch it.

5. Greg

June 27, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Can you imagine this fight on a Pay per View. Now, if they fight in the junior high school parking lot, I'm somewhat interested.

6. Kung Fu Panda

June 28, 2011 at 3:20 am

Does anyone know what promotion is actually putting this fight on? No matter how small or local, how could you put this garbage on? I would rather watch two guys that nobody heard of but that are hungry and are going to give it their all. Does Ken realize that he went from being a lengend that pioneered MMA, to a joke? Ken, please, out of respect for yourself, please, outside of training or teaching, please never enter another cage or ring again…EVER!!!

BTW- I heard that they are modifying the rules a bit to James' benefit. I don't know what the modifications are but I would not be surprised to see Ken lose again.