Kimbo Slice “I’m Gonna Grind Your Meat Up”

Updated: May 6, 2010
Kimbo Slice “I’m Gonna Grind Your Meat Up”

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pYlh5KGKpg

1. WHODINI

May 6, 2010 at 3:49 am

i.m going with Matt on this one ….. you know what i.m saying ?…..

2. Trevor

May 6, 2010 at 5:14 am

I'm gonna Butter yo Biscut

word!

3. fino

May 6, 2010 at 5:39 am

Niether Kevin Ferguson or Kimbo Slice will win this fight. Matt Mitrone has heavy hands and I think he'll knock him out.

4. CobraClutch

May 6, 2010 at 11:25 am

Kimbo also is walking on two busted stilts. He doesn't have the training (or the cartilage) to sustain any damage. If I were Meat Head, I would just keep chopping at those legs and stay away. Take away Kimbo's drive and power, then BOOM! (cue retro Bat Man TV show visuals) Lights Out!

5. fabio

May 6, 2010 at 8:16 pm

-cobraclutch

did you saw kimbo training for this fight?no.

so how you know he doesn't got the right training ?

6. ChineseNuts

May 7, 2010 at 12:03 am

He was prob stating that the fact that Kimbo "is walking on two busted stilts" is keeping him from training at 100%. That's what I took out of it anyways. I mean it's not hard to figure out that when you are hurt, you can't train as effectively as you normally would.

7. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 1:31 am

fabio, of course i didn't "saw" kimbo training for THIS fight. But I did SEE TUF10 when the doctor told him he had no cartilage protecting his knees, and that it was bone vs. bone. And I did "SAW" the fight vs. Houston Alexander where Kimbo almost got knocked off his feet by Houston and was in obvious pain from the kick. And this is from Houston Alexander, who was on his bike the whole fight. So, no amount of training Kimbo "got" or not, it doesn't change medical facts. Kimbo's knees are shot, hence, walking on busted stilts.

8. fino

May 7, 2010 at 2:57 am

fabio Says:

Did you saw kimbo training for this fight?no.

so how you know he doesn’t got the right training?

CobraClutch Says:

fabio, of course i didn’t “saw” kimbo training for THIS fight.

Game…set…match………Fabio.

just joking with CobraClutch…..had to do it.

9. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 4:28 am

you didn't win anything, Fabio. hahaha. i'm making fun of your post. If you REALLY think you won, then go have a victory. But you got crushed. Your poor language skills alone equal massive FAIL. hahaha.

10. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 4:30 am

and fino, don't stick up for your boyfriend…especially when she's a moron. pick a better person to defend. ya know?

11. just the truth

May 7, 2010 at 5:20 am

COBRACLUTCH IS A SHITBAG LOL I LOVE IT LOL

12. just the truth

May 7, 2010 at 5:26 am

HEY COBRA DON'T WORRY ABOUT FINO HE IS A ASS HAT! YOU KNOW UR STUFF I LIKE IT

13. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 5:42 am

…and…we degrade back to elementary school. nice.

14. jayh

May 7, 2010 at 6:20 am

fabio don't worry about cobra he is an @$$ and a INTERNET Gangster..just dont pay any attention do the guy..

he will always bark back.

15. Nichole Lesniak

May 7, 2010 at 6:32 am

Ugh…. mommy steps away for a week and it's back to this?

16. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 6:52 am

It's OK to hate me because I know what I'm talking about. It's OK to be jealous. I don't mind at all. :)

Mommy's back! We all need spankings. Wait…I went there. Hahaha.

17. jayh

May 7, 2010 at 7:11 am

jealous on what ?your good opinions?

18. fino

May 7, 2010 at 7:11 am

CobraClutch. I was just making light of a coment you made on an earlier post mine. I'm not sticking up for anyone. I thought you'd get the joke. Sorry, I didn't realize you were that sensative.

19. Nichole Lesniak

May 7, 2010 at 7:19 am

lol….no offense, but ewwwwwwwww!

20. CobraClutch

May 7, 2010 at 7:23 am

Read # 4…my opinion based on the facts of Kimbo's history and the doctor from TUF. Then the attacks come at me (from someone who can barely write). Fuck you all if you think that I'M the asshole for defending my very sane and normal opinions that are backed up by facts. Disagree with me, fine, just state YOUR opinion and back it up with facts and we can agree to disagree. But insult me, and I'll fire back. I ain't no bitch.

You're all a bunch of haters, anyways, with very few exceptions, and you all act like you're in 3rd grade.

Grow up.