Kimbo Slice Knows What Fans Want To See

Updated: May 5, 2010
Kimbo Slice Knows What Fans Want To See

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmfquIjKmJo

Kimbo Slice knows his fans are looking for him to open up and knock out Matt Mitrione at UFC 113 “Machida vs Shogun 2″ on May 8th.

“The UFC Fans Wanna See Me Knock This Guy Out” – Slice

1. fino

May 5, 2010 at 8:20 am

Kimbo will loose again. He needs to quit. The only reason he is in the UFC is so Dana White can make another dollar on whats left of his internet image when he use yo fight other transients for crack money. (not to say he does drugs) but he was fighting crack heads that were not real fighters and created a image that he couldn't back up.

2. WHODINI

May 5, 2010 at 8:34 am

Kombo 'you know what i'm saying?' Slice

3. CobraClutch

May 5, 2010 at 9:15 am

fino, if you were Kimbo would you quit because some kid on a message board said he thought you only fought for crack? the guy's making a living. there are far worse people in the world making way more than he is. and he's got something that sells, so as long as people want to see him fight, and he can get paid and stay in the spotlight…why would he quit?

4. fino

May 5, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Cobraclutch, for starters I'm not a kid. And your right in saying he shouldn't quit. I don't think he should quit either. He should go out and earn every dollar he can to take advantage of the opportunity that has been handed to him. Kimbo seems like a good person in his interviews and I wish him the best. What I meant was that I never believed he was a legitamit fighter to begin with and he has proven that to me in his past fights. I was not going to be fooled by this figure that the media created. I wasn't fooled when he fought for other oranizations and that is not going to change because he is in the UFC.

5. CobraClutch

May 5, 2010 at 12:57 pm

fino: "Kimbo will lose again. He needs to quit"

Cobra: "No he shouldn't"

fino: "I don't think he should quit either"

Game…set…match………Cobra.

6. just the truth

May 5, 2010 at 8:31 pm

You tell em Cobra Fino your an ass hat

7. T.R.

May 6, 2010 at 3:14 am

houston alexander thinks he's pretty legit when kimbo dropped him on his head in the 2nd round

8. fino

May 6, 2010 at 4:11 am

Kimbo would be lucky to get past Matt Mitrione. You guys really believe this guy belongs in the UFC then you need to raise your standards.

"just the truth", I'm just giving an opinion and your going into name calling. And oh yea, FUCK YOU!

9. just the truth

May 7, 2010 at 5:23 am

HEY ASS HAT I JUST TELL THE TRUTH OH YEAH I AM A BJJ BLACKBELT DONT FUCK WITH ME BRO