Kimbo Slice, Tonight On Jimmy Kimmel Live

Updated: February 7, 2008
kimbo slice on Jimmy Kimmel live

kimbo slice on Jimmy Kimmel live

EliteXC fighter Kimbo Slice makes a guest appearance tonight on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. Kimbo takes on Tank Abbott on EliteXC: Street Certified, February 16 form Miami, Florida.

1. Nate Fury

February 7, 2008 at 9:49 am

I don't know to much about Kimbo Slice, but the name is kinda cool and he looked like a bad ass. Tank Abbott still fights? How old is he know? I remember Abbott when he was in WCW. Haha. I'm going to go with big Kimbo in this one. Kimbo on Kimmell. Hmm.

2. roy

February 7, 2008 at 10:16 am

go to you tube and put his name in, and tank is 42 i think

3. derek

February 7, 2008 at 12:52 pm

42 will be the number of seconds kimbo will need to demolish and retire tank abbott.

4. kom34

February 7, 2008 at 6:24 pm

lol…i can't believe jimmy asked kimbo if he was ever with a man. even joking you dont do that to a huge mma fighter thats two feet from you. its also funny that kimbo is like george forman….he named his kids kevin and kevina.

5. JOE

February 7, 2008 at 10:12 pm

I'm surprised he didn't name his daughter Cadillac or Escalade. I mean, really consider the source. I usually always bag on Kimbo because he's about as smart as a half a bag of Skittles, but I have to admit, at least he's been positive and respectful in his interviews. For the most part, he's been pretty honest and down to earth about his skills. Everyone is building him up soooo big to draw a bigger crowd. It's good to see it's not going to his head. I think he'll win this fight. I don't want him to, but I think he will. After that, I hope he fights Antonio Silva.

6. Kash

February 8, 2008 at 2:48 am

One of his kids is named Kevlar. Thats his youngest so maybe he is starting down that parth toward Cadillac haha. I bet he's going to fight Sean Gannon next.

7. Becker

February 8, 2008 at 5:15 am

kimbo tank is not even a fair fight. Kimbo will just punish tank, i like tank- buts its over for him.