Kit Cope Says He Was Just Kidding

Updated: July 17, 2009
kit cope

kit cope

Kit Cope tries to back peddle after running his mouth to ESPN Radio about possible having a Gina Carano sex tape.

“The sex tape thing was OBVIOUSLY a joke response to a listener’s question. I said that a bunch of times. I also didn’t say she should train with me, but Master Chan, her old Muay Thai coach. And I never called out any of the Xtreme Fashion guys. I actually said they were all gnarly fighters. Lastly, I said Tompkins was proficient at getn someone in shape and simply lacks technical Muay Thai skills.
Good twisting though.”The Underground

The best part is Copes denial of calling Xtreme Couture a shitty gym. This after, Xtreme Couture head trainer Shawn Tompkins came out yesterday and defend his gym and fighters.

1. zack

July 17, 2009 at 12:42 am

I loved Kit Cope's old show on Spike "Wild World of Sports". That show was f*cking funny as hell. But, Kit Cope now is just coming off looking like a flip flopping, douchebag.

July 17, 2009 at 1:46 am

hahaha pussy kit cope

3. John

July 17, 2009 at 3:00 am

Sorry Kit you wasnt joking its truly sad a man had his own show and only 1 win my god dude u dont have the authourity to talk smack about anyones gym only the gym u trained at… lol at ur cant fight dumb ass your so pathetic only way to make yourself feel good is put down a 7-0 perfect female mma fighter also could whip ur pansy ass be a man and stop hideing ur a poser and always will be

4. Cobra Clutch

July 17, 2009 at 3:39 am

his 15 minutes of fame is now down to 5.

5. Ryan S

July 17, 2009 at 8:35 am

This is histerical. He got scared of shawn tompkins and now is trying to cover his tracks. "I made a sex tape with Gina Carano and Shawn Tompkins sucks as a trainer." "Wait, no, what I meant was that I did NOT make a sex tape with Gina Carano and Shawn Tompkins is an AWESOME trainer. Thats it." Please you fuckin pansy, go train some more at LA Boxing.

6. Business Owner

July 17, 2009 at 9:52 am

He repeated exactly what he said on the radio, no Flip-Flop there.

He said the dudes that go to EC are bad dudes already before they go – True

He said Gina should train with Master Chan – an opinion with some merit

Tompkins claims the majority of his 28 fighters are top 10 but fails miserably when he tries to name them.

It sounded like Kit was joking about Gina to me but the haters want to make it a big deal.

Sometimes the truth hurts.