Kyle Bradley vs Phillipe Nover Fight Ending Gif

Updated: May 25, 2009
Nover UFC 98

UFC 98 Kyle Bradley vs. Phillipe Nover, was it stopped to early?

Watch the Full Fight Video Here

1. kom34

May 25, 2009 at 4:07 am

it was stopped early but nover had his hand slip so it looked like he went out. from levignes point of view it probably looked like a ko. just a bad break for phillipe.

May 25, 2009 at 4:46 am

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME HELL YEAH IT WAS

3. thedude

May 25, 2009 at 8:32 am

is that why everyone was booing when he was refing a match on the maincard

4. Ryan S

May 25, 2009 at 10:24 am

I think that was pretty damn early. Sucks for Nover, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut him. I like him as a fighter too.

5. Curt

May 28, 2009 at 10:37 am

Hand slipped? No. Got tagged. Yea it was stopped to early but if he wouldn't have stepped in and grabed Kyle it looks like he would have finished him. So after you pull a fighter off of a guy who is on the verge of finishing a fight off you have to call the fight. It was interference on the ref.

6. Jimmy

May 30, 2009 at 1:19 am

are you children kidding me? there have been fights stopped for less then that, and if you ladies did MMA or studied MMA then you would know it was justified, he was out, and thats that, when Bradly was grabbed the first time he should have stopped fighting, personally I would fine him for still trying to fight after the ref tried to pull him off

7. Nichole Lesniak

May 30, 2009 at 2:02 am

Hey, I take offense to the "ladies" comment….

And I'm sick of people claiming that you have to practice or train or study MMA to have an opinion. I'd bet you never played a minute of football, but you're still an armchair quarterback every Sunday.

8. GILBERTO_ROMANO

June 7, 2009 at 2:12 am

I am proof you don't ever have to actually compete to give an opinion about it.This is only the 3rd time i've ever watched MMA and i can point out things that somebody competing for 10 years wouldn't see, and no the fight wasnt stopped to soon