Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Weigh-In Results Video

Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Weigh-In Results Video

For all you boxing fans out their. Could be the biggest fight of the year now that De La Hoya is retired. Ricky Hatton vs. Manny Pacquiao Superfight takes place tonight, May 2 from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Total 0 Votes

Tell us how can we improve this post?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

May 2, 2009 at 2:49 am

can't wait for tonight..both my favourt boxers..i think pacman should win but hitman is no joke

2. Rayburn

May 2, 2009 at 3:17 am

Pac is going to whoop Hattons ass tonight. Mayweather just came out of retirement today to fight Marquez. It will probably set up a super fight with Pac and Mayweather later this year.

3. dane drebin

May 2, 2009 at 5:46 am

fatton's gunna get torn up in this one

4. John

May 2, 2009 at 6:56 am

Not sure whats gonna happen tonite but I do know 140 is really big for Manny and Hatton has to cut to get there. I love watching both these guys, great entertaining fighters and seem to be good people as well. The only thing that has me picking a side is I think Freddie Roach seems to be a really cool person and a hell of a trainer. On the flip side is the load mouth cocky douche bag father of the load mouth cocky douche bag PBF Jr. Yeah I'll give Floyd all kinds of props as a trainer, He knows his stuff and has a way with making fighters reach their best, but like his son he is a DICK. So tho I love ya Ricky I hope its Manny's nite.

5. steve

May 2, 2009 at 10:46 am

Pacquiao has been dropped by body shots before and Hatton is known for drilling the body. But Pacquiao I think is gonna win the decision. I could see Hatton winning but I doubt it. Also another thing in boxing. Juan Manuel Marquez has agreed to fight the formerly retired pretty boy Floyd Mayweather Jr. That is gonna be a badass fight.

6. kom34

May 2, 2009 at 3:29 pm

pacman made quick work of hatton. i think mayweather is going to do the same with marquez, unless that guy is going to cheat again and pack his gloves with cement or something.

7. dane drebin

May 2, 2009 at 3:46 pm

mayweather vs Pacman is gunna be so sick mayweather is undefeated and the pac looks unstopable

8. steve

May 2, 2009 at 8:13 pm

Kom34 u are getting marquez mixed up with antonio margarito. Margarito cheated. Pacq has fought marquez 3 times. 1 draw and two SD wins that could have gone either way. marquez barely lost to pac just over a yr and 2 months ago. That shows justt how good marquez can be. Dont think that PBF is just gonna run over marquez. I just cant wait till mayweather vs marquez. That ko pac gave hatton was sick. KTFO. also I really cant belive pac ko'd him like that. I knew pac was gonna piece him up by ko him like that. Wow. Who said boxing was dead with de la hoya retiring:)