Matt Serra Talks About Matt Hughes and Much…Much…Much More

Updated: April 4, 2009

Former UFC welterweight champion Matt Serra talks about his upcoming fight with Matt Hughes at UFC 98.

1. Ryan S

April 4, 2009 at 12:31 am

At least he is respecting Hughes' skill. I think this fight could go both ways, but I still hope for Serra

2. Cobra Clutch

April 4, 2009 at 4:33 am

Does anyone care about this feud anymore? I don't even think the two Matts care.

Haha…Matt is such a Noo Yoorkah… "Tell him what your thing is on the thing!" hahahaha. For those who need a translation… "Tell (the people watching) what your (pen name) is on the (web site you write for)."

3. dane drebin

April 4, 2009 at 11:42 am

i still wanna see this fight to be honest it still kinda interests me… a little

4. whodini

April 4, 2009 at 8:53 pm

they are trying to stay relevant to mma..its like hey remember me ?

5. Oswald Gobblecock

April 5, 2009 at 7:15 pm

Would have liked this fight more a year ago but better late than never. I think Serra will take it. I'm surpised looking back on how Hughes dominated for so long… just shows you how far the sport has come. It's not like he's old now.

6. Dino Kostakio

April 5, 2009 at 9:09 pm

lol I love him.

7. FUCK SERRA

April 29, 2009 at 3:09 am

Serra is gunna get dominated end of story.Serra is no fighter.