Michael Bisping Spits at Jorge Rivera’s Corner, Denies It

Updated: February 28, 2011

Michal Bisping post-fight questioning,

“It just built up for so long. While they were making all these videos and bad-mouthing me, I was just focused on training and beating this guy. You know, I take my job very very seriously and I try to be a good ambassador for the sport and a good role model for my children. So I’m a little bit disappointed in myself for the antics post-fight a little bit. But, you know, the guy, his cornermen was still screaming abuse at me, calling me a motherf*cker, an a**hole, a piece of sh*t, after the fight and at my cornermen, he was still screaming obscenities there and then. And Jorge’s saying it’s just promotion, I’m like ‘no, it wasn’t promotion. Don’t mock me on the Internet, you know. My son seen these, his friends at school, things like that, mocking me like that, you know.’ That’s not business to me, that’s personal. … No (I didn’t deliberately spit at Jorge Rivera’s corner), I was spitting on the floor to him to let him know what I thought of him. I apologize for that, I’d never want to act like that, and I apologize for losing my cool.”

The camera don’t lie…

UPDATE:
UFC President Dana White announced that disciplinary action will be taken against Michael Bisping for the actions at UFC 127.

1. ironcjb82

February 28, 2011 at 5:07 am

after all the shit jorge talked and then gets tko'ed. I would hide under a rock for awhile. Yeah he got kneed illegally but the dude came out swinging after that. I am not a bisping fan either but rivera is not in the same league as bisping talent wise.

2. PoppyNick

February 28, 2011 at 5:47 am

I respectfully disagree wih Ironcjb, what fighter doesn't talk trash and he was not the same after getting nailed with that knee. I can't stand Bisping and he doesn't belong in the upper tier of the division either. Rumor is he is fighting Vitor next and he will get Hendo'd again….and I can't wait to see it.

3. STEVEO

February 28, 2011 at 7:12 am

bisping keeping it classy, and if he does sign to fight vitor he may as well schedule an appontment with his neurologist at the same time. nighty night

4. ironcjb82

February 28, 2011 at 11:16 pm

@ poppynick, right on, fuck Bisping. Vitor will ko him

5. Timmie

March 1, 2011 at 9:40 am

"Spit on the floor"?

I wasn't giving him the finger, I was flipping off the air in front of him, to show him I did not care.

6. Random Comment

March 7, 2011 at 9:50 am

You could tell that knee immediately changed him and the fight should have been stopped.

He must have went to the school of Kongo. Knee him illegally and take the point deduction, it wont matter because he'll be so screwed up afterwards and wont want to look like a pussy so he'll keep fighting and it'll be a cakewalk after that.

No fucking duh his corner-men were still yelling at Bisping, I would have too. He's a cheating piece of shit weasel.