MMA Memorabilia: Pieces of Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Toyo Tire on Craigslist

rampage-jackson-1

Here’s your chance to get a piece of historic MMA memorabilia. Some guy on Craigslist is claiming that he has some of the Toyo Tire that blew out when the cops were chasing Quinton “Rampage” Jackson down the streets of Costa Mesa, CA.

From Craigslist:

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Shredded Tire from Chase. Small pieces. Will send pics to serious inquiries.

My co-workers and I were driving back from lunch Tuesday, and almost got hit by this big a** truck being chased. His front tire landed in front of our car as pulled over to let the cops do there thing.

If your out of town, you will need to pay for shipping costs.

TG: CageToday Reader “Johnny”

1. roy

July 17, 2008 at 2:19 am

maybe rampage will sign them for you too

2. Nichole Lesniak

July 17, 2008 at 4:14 am

Sad….sad that THIS is considered memorabilia.

3. pops

July 17, 2008 at 7:57 am

PEOPLE ARE VERY STUPID.

4. kom34

July 17, 2008 at 8:00 am

yeah a lot of people here are too dumb. you can sell almost anything on Ebay.

5. Johnny

July 17, 2008 at 2:17 pm

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Shredded Tire from Chase. Small pieces.

Pics on link:

6. Onri

July 17, 2008 at 2:41 pm

So you copied the exact wording from the link. I'm impressed. I would buy some of that from you or the actual owners but I'm not mentally retarted. Go screw. Some moron will buy it but it survival of the fittest…the dumb should hand over their cash.

7. Johnny

July 17, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Onri,

There's no price retard! It's free! Just donate to your local church or charity. You pay for the shipping. Be impressed. ;)

8. Onri

July 17, 2008 at 2:53 pm

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that and I'm so embarassed. Oh wait ass whipe…maybe you should put that on your fake link…or are we suppost to automatically know you're not trying ot make a profit.

Other than that…yeah, I believe that you just want charity and church to beneifit when you call me a retard…..RETARD.

9. Johnny