New Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers CBS Video Trailer

Updated: October 20, 2009
New Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers CBS Video Trailer

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK3-scEuq2w

1. Miko

October 20, 2009 at 11:51 am

"This video is not available to your country due to copyright restrictions" ….. oh ok.

They're restricting trailers to other countries now??? wtf Jesus Christ.

October 20, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard set for UFC Fight Night 20 main event

This happend on the TUF season and Nate won by A sub in the 2..I see it going down again

3. CagE

October 20, 2009 at 12:37 pm

That sucks Miko, CBS restricting non-US visitors. Damn the man!

4. Oswald Gobblecock

October 20, 2009 at 1:14 pm

LoL at them calling Fedor the biggest name in MMA. Liddell's name is still way bigger than his and his career's been pretty much over for 2 years. He is considered the #1 HW for now but that will change over time unless he mans up and goes to the UFC. Don't hold your breath though.

5. dane drebin

October 20, 2009 at 1:18 pm

double LOL at Frank shamrock saying "fedor is arguably the best fighter in the world… but rogers is the second best" lol ya ok shamcock

6. Shogun of Harlem

October 20, 2009 at 2:27 pm

What is the story about Frank Shamrock and the UFC? WHy does Frank hate the UFC so much?

7. Kash

October 20, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Franks a businessman who's invested in Strikeforce so by any means he wants to promote his company and at the same time put down the competitor. Other than that I don't know of any drama between him and the UFC. I don't know if he ever tried to sign with the UFC after the Fertittas purchased it. Anyone know?

8. Jay

October 20, 2009 at 4:01 pm

The Ufc treated him like shit just like they did to Tito. Frank said about 6 years ago that the owners of the ufc are cheaters and dont know ow to run a business. he could be right they have been Cocky sometimes.

9. misterbig

October 20, 2009 at 6:40 pm

its funny when i read comments that put fedor down or underestimate him out of pure ignorance. here's a good read on Fedor on why he is #1, blog also talks about Brock and his upcoming fight with Shane Carwin.

10. shawn

October 20, 2009 at 9:16 pm

fedor!! he's got this one!

11. Duh

October 21, 2009 at 1:22 am

Hopefully Rogers can beat him so we can stop hearing about Fedor being #1 HW since he hasnt fought anyone in a long time.

12. Juice

October 21, 2009 at 5:28 am

I got Fedor in this one…But I hope Rogers can knock him out.

13. Aldo Raine

October 21, 2009 at 6:30 am

-Duh- I couldn't agree more with you. I would love to see Rodgers KO Fedor just so we don't have to talk about Fedor anymore. I've never seen so much controversy about one fighter before. I mean if someone says that GSP and Anderson Silva are the best fighters right now its understandable to about 98 percent of people. If you say Fedor is the best fighter right now you have about half saying one thing half saying another.

Mister Big…..whoever wrote that blog is retarded. Saying Brock shouldn't have the title and Brock shouldn't be in the UFC and the only reason he is, is because he sells tickets. Dumb. I hate Brock Lesnar and can't stand him but the dude is a monster. He is learning from each fight he has and he is only getting better. Also he is wanting to fight the best fighters out there so I hope he becomes number 1 heavyweight in the rankings soon because I believe he is that good. I honestly think if Fedor fought Brock that Brock would run through him in the first or second round.

14. Duh